I wish a happy weekend to all ARC fellows

Well there

Today its Friday and after a looong really hot week (about 40-45°C or 95-115°F) of hard work I'm at home after a couple of really cold beers and some snacks kids are watching TV wife in a party and I'm surfing ARC and a couple of other websites (I'm just downloading planes and model stuff books from a couple of really nice russian fellows)

SO WITH THIS BEER I WANT TO WISH YOU A REALLY NICE WEEKEND (TO RECHARCH BATTERIES FOR NEXT WORK WEEK

Any way wish you all the best (life, family, modeling and also work)

Good bless you all, as ARC makes life more bearable

Best day

Armando :bandhead2:

Edited by RAGATIGER

Hope you have a fun weekend!

Me, I've got eight more days to go in an 11 day stretch at work (covering somebody else's vacation.) But at least I get a little overtime out of it!

SN

Well there

Today its Friday and after a looong really hot week (about 40-45°C or 95-115°F) ... wife in a party )

haha!! That makes me laugh...really...Girls will be girls!? and- wow! so hot there??? TZake care of your kits in the stash, they might melt!!!!!????

So have a smooth saturday...I ll leave home now for today's work..but not so hot, maybe 10 °C - 15°C here

note: drinking to much beer endangers your modelling quality! ;-)