No reply from luckymodel..

they do not reply to my messages and my order is still not sent out

even though it says in stock

i always ordered from them and had no problems until this...

usually they will reply but seems like they cant be bothered to now...

Edited by infideon
they do not reply to my messages and my order is still not sent out

even though it says in stock

i always ordered from them and had no problems until this...

usually they will reply but seems like they cant be bothered to now...

Dear Infideon,

I don't know why but we recevie more and more feedback that our email cannot reach customer. It is better to send via "my Request". Or you can send to the email helplm.model@hotmail.com as an alternative email backup.

Dear Infideon,

I don't know why but we recevie more and more feedback that our email cannot reach customer. It is better to send via "my Request". Or you can send to the email helplm.model@hotmail.com as an alternative email backup.

I submmited the email via my request . Today u finally got back to me telling me the item is not in stock. When I ordered the item says in stock. When I check my order it still says in stock. So why mislead me to place an order when it's not available and now make me wait 3-4 weeks when I could have source from other vendors. But thanks anyway for replying Raymond

Edited by infideon
  • 2 weeks later...
I submmited the email via my request . Today u finally got back to me telling me the item is not in stock. When I ordered the item says in stock. When I check my order it still says in stock. So why mislead me to place an order when it's not available and now make me wait 3-4 weeks when I could have source from other vendors. But thanks anyway for replying Raymond

same thing happened to me ..I also ordered an "IN STOCK" item ...they never bothered to tell me it really wasnt in stock..I just happened to notice its status change to "AVAILABLE" took me 2 months to get my $75 back.