Park your proposed Trainer builds here.

Hi,

Just a slight change of plan, I'll be in with a Trumpeter K-8 in Sri Lankan markings.

I'll start it in the next week or so, just putting the decals on my current project now.

I'll build the L-39 after the K-8 if time permits.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Some documented evidence of the aircraft's use as a trainer would be required.

Ross,

Please may I ask whether an aircraft used for ground crew training is allowable?

I thought the Jaguar T.2A XX141 based at RAF Cranwell looked stunning in RAF overall black training livery.

Black Jaguar Decals

Here is a photo of the real aircrafts taken a few months ago.

Black Jaguars in Real Life

They are probably not in flyable condition but are maintained in taxyable condition and have been regularly seen taxying on the perimeter track.

Giles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Ross,

I'm a late entry may be... for this group build with a Cessna 172 will converted to

a T-41 primary pilot training, I hope will have some picture soon! here is this night

mare kit ARII 1/72 Cessna-172, if I don't build it that will fly to the trash can

see how it will turn out ha, ha, ha...

ARII_kit.jpg

Best regards,

Let_models :deadhorse1:

++++++++++++++++++++++++

:sunrevolves:, Hello Trainer Builders,

My apologies for not pinning this earlier, I didn't know how to (first time host). Thanks to Raymond for showing me how to do this.

:woot.gif:,

Ross.

Edited by let_models
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello.I was wondering about something.I have recenlty stripped an old model of mine in this case a Soko G-4 supergaleb wich is a Yugolsav built jet trainer.I am planing to rebuild this 1:72 kit so I was wondering if I could join this GB?

800px-SOKO_G-4_Super_Galeb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
I would like to join with a 1/32 Classic Airframes T-33A, done up as a CT-133 in natural metal. Canmilair decals and resin flaps to be used.

ALF

Sorry - changed my mind. Not enough time left to do this kit justice... Look for it in the On Canadian Wings GB.

ALF