Thanks guys ! I must admit that my brother in law went back to this hobby 4 years ago and gave me good advices and directed me to this wonderful forum!!! But still my hands were shaking once and a while (LOL)

Thanks guys ! I must admit that my brother in law went back to this hobby 4 years ago and gave me good advices and directed me to this wonderful forum!!! But still my hands were shaking once and a while (LOL)

That's a gorgeous build. LOVE the paint. Stunningly good job.

Hey buddy, if that's your first since your teens then you're way ahead of the learning curve! That looks pretty good to me. Whats the next one?????

Larry

Edited by Miccara
Hey buddy, if that's your first since your teens then you're way ahead of the learning curve! That looks pretty good to me. Whats the next one?????

Larry

Maybe the next one will be a little bit cocky but I want to put up 2 tutors (canadian snowbirds in flying by in front of a flight helmet I've collected... Isn't it supposed to be a Hobby??? :wacko: