titusville Space Coast Model show

Great Show! The Space Coast Guys know how to put on a show. They are second to none. I had a great time and seen some familiar faces. I also gotta see the old master Dave "Shotgun" Williams score a Tamiya Lanc in the vending room... it was like watching a big game hunter making a kill. They had 3 vending rooms all good stuff the main vending room remained packed all day Saturday. The display room was huge and all the tables were full. Most of the aircraft tables were packed lots of talent. My only complaint would be the miami fun snipers a large group of rude loud mouths who kept talking over the awards ceremonies.

In the interest of full disclosure, it was Herr Wise who was the shotgunner as he sprayed the tables with a bunch of his excellent work and came out with, what, six awards? Also saw Mr. Jim slumming there across the room during the awards, but wasn't able to engage before he escaped into the clouds.

The Tamiya Lanc? The newest release for only $45, who can resist? For the record, that was the only kit that I bought there all weekend.

Edited by Dave Williams

I swear I did not see you Dave! I would have stuck around. I noticed Greg was there and I have just been seeing too much of him lately. He keeps coming by the hanger at Stallion51 and interrupting me when I work. Bothersome chap!!

LOL!!!

-Jim

I swear I did not see you Dave! I would have stuck around. I noticed Greg was there and I have just been seeing too much of him lately. He keeps coming by the hanger at Stallion51 and interrupting me when I work. Bothersome chap!!

LOL!!!

-Jim

No problem, man. I was sitting up front, to the side of the stage. Glanced back once and saw you standing there. Was going to say Hi after the awards were over, but didn't see you again. Maybe next show. PS Happy Birthday!

Jim was so busy that he was johnny come lately and miss out the Lanc.

He also missed out on a $50 Hasegawa 1/48 F-22 Raptor, although shockingly I passed on that one (only because I'm still waiting for that one that was supposedly sent from Japan over 1 month ago). Now for the sick part, I've already spent twice the amount I paid for the Lanc getting PE and gun barrels for it!

Edited by Dave Williams
No problem, man. I was sitting up front, to the side of the stage. Glanced back once and saw you standing there. Was going to say Hi after the awards were over, but didn't see you again. Maybe next show. PS Happy Birthday!

He also missed out on a $50 Hasegawa 1/48 F-22 Raptor, although shockingly I passed on that one (only because I'm still waiting for that one that was supposedly sent from Japan over 1 month ago). Now for the sick part, I've already spent twice the amount I paid for the Lanc getting PE and gun barrels for it!

Whoa. :rofl:

I also had a great time at the show -- my first in years. Here is a link to my Photobucket dump of the 300+ image slideshow from the Spacecoast. Some REALLY nice stuff there!

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n125/wa...mview=slideshow

Hello how can i get those pictures , i was unable to take my camera to show , but on the slide show i can't retrive pictures. you can send me a link to download it or i just wants the jet part of the pictures in 48 , 32 ,72 please

Edited by Makosf14
My only complaint would be the miami fun snipers a large group of rude loud mouths who kept talking over the awards ceremonies.

Man did we wake up on the wrong side of the bed. I am sorry if us that WE like to have fun, but dude you need to watch you manners. Being us Miami Fun snipers Plus just a note Ipms Miami only three members their , so who the hell are you talking about?

Frank

Hey Wartholvr thanks for the pics your a life saver! I dint get any good pictures during the show (I brought my camera with no memory card =) so its great that you got my corsair thanks. will you be attending the one in Venice beach next week? i would love to get the original resolution ones you have some great models pictured there.

As a side note "Miami Fun Snipers".... I like it, i might get a T-shirt =)