Here we go:

I used some alclads, actually only three shades, the rest is done with oils. I haven't tried Alclad so far, and the result isn't the best I can get, but I tried...

I hope you can give me some criticism so I can learn from my mistakes:

p1060444.jpg

p1060443.jpg

p1060442.jpg

p1060440.jpg

p1060439q.jpg

Thanx guys!

Just take a look at the left wing on the picture that has the cockpit upclose. In the rear part you will see a very nasty flaw with the ALCLAD. My mistake. Also take a look at the decals. I appreciate that you like it, and I am happy for that, but I also need to hear some criticism so I can learn from my mistakes.

Thank you!

you might want to remove the excess wash between the cowl and windscreen. I'd also flat coat the bombs and add an antenae wire. Overall...your model looks very good.

Jerry

Too late for removal, it is already coated,but I might add the wire...

Don't know if this would help but I noticed that the stars and bars on the bottom of the wings are clean. As well as the one on top on the wing.

When I want to weather them I either thin some black paint down to almost a dirty water or just use Tamiya Smoke thinned down. This will give shadows and dirt if it gathers in the right spots

I will spray thin coats over the places I want to Shade and dirty up in the direction the air flow would go over the surface of the plane. This will actually make a good sooty effect over the surface around exhuast areas and such.

Hope this helps and She looks great to me but you asked for a critique

Paul