Al Qaeda trains saboteur cats to attack Creech AFB

Notice, I didn't say my p**** whips your Predator. Got some sense.....

As reported in FlightGlobal's/Stephen Trimble's The Dew Line Blog:

http://www.flightglobal.com/blogs/the-dewl...ates-creec.html

The Fiends! What devilish tactics will they think of next? Here are some possibilities:

1) Hezbollah attack hamsters devastate Raptor force by chewing through wiring. Gates orders rodent-proofing of F-35, est. cost $4 billion more.

2) Revolutionary Guard kamikaze camels blind sophisticated optics by spitting on Sniper pods. Gates orders high-tech cleaning system from LockMart, cost est. $250 million.

3) Taliban jihadi scorpions infiltrate RQ-170 hangar, sting tires and ground the Sentinel. USAF denies knowledge of attack arachnids.

4) Kim Jong-Il Death-Wish goldfish swarm US attack subs. "Not our goldfish" claims N. Korea, "obvious Imperialist war-monger ploy to defame peace-loving cyprinids!"

OK, your turn ... :wasntme:

- Dan

Edited by Vpanoptes
The article says Creech AFB is on the outskirts of Las Vegas. Did they change the name of Nellis AFB or is Creech another installation?

Creech is the installation formerly known as Indian Springs. And it's quite a bit beyond the outskirts, in my opinion. Nellis is on the outskirts, Creech is beyond the outskirts of North Las Vegas (the separate city, not the northern portion of Las Vegas.)

Anybody confused yet?

i wouldn't worry too much scheemes like these are usualy doomed to failure !!

in ww2 the russians trained dogs with explosives to go under tanks wearing explosive jakets ( thus getting to the weakest armour ) !!

unfortunately they were trained on t 34s so only reccognised those as the targets leaving the germans in perfect safety !!

ho ho ho !! you couldn't make these things up !!! :tumble:

In all seriousness though, this place has to be high on the Al Qaeda hit list given it's heavy involvement with Predator / Reaper operations. I hope that the security out there is a bit heavier than what I see at most military bases here in the states.