NEW YOUTUBE MODEL KIT REVIEW CHANNEL!

Hello ARC long time lurker first time poster, well after looking for Model kit reviews on youtube I decided to start my own channel. I am new to model kit reviews but have been building for 20+ years and love the hobby. My goal is to give everyone a place to check on the latest realeases on kits,tools,decals and anything else I think would be useful to the hobbyists I hope you guys enjoy it and feel free to give me recommendations on kits or how I can make the videos better I am just starting out and they will get better over time as I learn from trial and error.

Here is the link to one of my newest reviews on the AFV Club F-5E tiger II it is an In-Box review thanks again for your time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Pd_pmfhYEc

Interesting approach, look forward to seeing more in this type of format.

One comment would be a little editing to go from intro to opening box (cut the moving the camera part...). I am sure you already have that in mind for the next one. Keep up the good work.

Interesting approach, look forward to seeing more in this type of format.

One comment would be a little editing to go from intro to opening box (cut the moving the camera part...). I am sure you already have that in mind for the next one. Keep up the good work.

Thank you so much for the input and yes you are correct I am working out transitions and editing just need to get ahold of some good software for that means alot for you guys to give me critiques I really plan on making this something long lasting so every bit of advice helps. Thanks JP