Kfz.70 - Krupp Protze w 3.7 cm PaK 36

Scratched a lot of the underside of the Protze. Added glazing. PaK has a bunch of little details added - shield hinges, sight apeture shutter, elevation and traverse wheels... The base is pretty much as Matchbox tooled it. I just painted it.

dsc07102d.jpg

Scratched a lot of the underside of the Protze. Added glazing. PaK has a bunch of little details added - shield hinges, sight apeture shutter, elevation and traverse wheels... The base is pretty much as Matchbox tooled it. I just painted it.

dsc07102d.jpg

Very nice..Liked it a lot... :thumbsup:

I am curious to see the front and the other side ..do you have any photos of that side...

Very nice..Liked it a lot...

I am curious to see the front and the other side ..do you have any photos of that side...

Thanks! I really like the looks of the Protze, if there was one wartime vehicle I could own a real one of, it would be the Protze, that nose is so cool looking I think!

For some reason I never took a picture of the right side... Maybe I was subconsiously hiding the fact that I'd misplaced the spare wheel for that side. I have since found it but still not attached it. I tried to hide the lack by putting on some lugs and trying to make it look as though the wheel was removed or lost. You can see it a little on the bottom view.

I only have the one view that shows the front. That line in the bottom of the left side of the windscreen is supposed to be there, it's a folding section I think.

dsc07103t.jpg

Bottom view - the rear suspension in the kit is only solid rectangles of plastic, I cut out the centers of all eight of them and built up the "X" members and cross pieces out of plastic rod. Talk about a lot of work hardly anybody will ever see...

dsc07108.jpg

Dave

Thank you

Its a good job all round... the frame, the pipe work..THE SUSPENSION does looks so good..love the rusted coloring ...looks like wear and tear...

COOL !!!{don't worry about the spare wheel...I think your idea that it was lost is a good one !!} :thumbsup:

Thank you for taking the time to post some more photos..I appreciate it...

HOLMES