J35 DRAKEN " AREA 88 SHIN KAZAMA "

Hi everyone!

This is my latest project in this month.

Model is Hasegawa , 1/48 scale. I used some dacal from japan modeller J-35 draken shin kazama decal .

my English is soooo boring when i'am writing the topic... sorry :worship:!!

let to seeee

Inside cockpit i paint with vallejo acrylic

Cockpit.jpg

Cockpit1.jpg

Cockpit2.jpg

Instrument.jpg

walk around

1-4.jpg

2-4.jpg

3-4.jpg

4-4.jpg

5-4.jpg

6-4.jpg

AWSOME!!!!!! :thumbsup: I have always loved the Area 88 jets!

The paintjob is most effective with the chipping on the fuselage and the faded colors. It doesn't look like an anime subject at all. Instead it looks real! Nice job!

Were the decals custom printed, or did somebody in Japan do them? Reason I ask is I have wanted to do Shin's Crusader and F-20 for some time in 1/48. I have the ability to make my own markings, but if somebody has already done them, it would make my job easier.

That is very beautiful model. It has the beat-up quality you would expect from a mercenary jet in the desert while still looking perfectly crafted.

Area 88 was the first manga translated and published in America. But for some reason they just stopped before they even got half way. I'm still upset about it even though it was 15 years ago.

Thank you sir for your comment

The decal you can see in www.rose-ridge.com ROSE RIDGE WEB SHOP have started deals for abroad.

e-mail to webmaster (webmaster@rose-ridge.com) ,if you want to know how to buy our products and request the list of our products in English.

Instrument panel i paint by small paintbrush , not use decal becase t think painting is funny :woot.gif:and

Thank you again :woot.gif:

• 3 weeks later...

Missed this one when it was first posted. Very beautiful work. Absolutely love the sleek 'secksey' lines of the Draken - especially one crafted so well!!

Absolutely stunning, truly, one of the most detailed and realistic paintjobs and weathering done on a model!

Painstakingly brilliant.

and yes, that pit and IP's are :cheers:

How long did the whole shebang take you to do approx- a few months?

• 4 months later...