EF-18B Hornet 1/48, Spain....

Very well done Honza! Just the right degree of post-shading. I may have asked you this before but what kind of gloss coat are you using to prepare for decals/wash and how many coats do you apply? I have found that sometimes the gloss coat suppresses the effect of post-shading (resulting in a single tone) but yours looks just great.

many thanks for all comments. I am really happy than you like it!

Very well done Honza! Just the right degree of post-shading. I may have asked you this before but what kind of gloss coat are you using to prepare for decals/wash and how many coats do you apply? I have found that sometimes the gloss coat suppresses the effect of post-shading (resulting in a single tone) but yours looks just great.

Jenissary thank you too. I am using only GSI-C coats. You are right, coats suppresses the shadings. You must apply it in minimum layer.

(I am using it mainly for protection against the oils on decals).

And what your superbug?

Your painting skills are simply astonishing! Amazing!

I've been trying to mimic your work on my Starfighter and I think I'll try to keep on working in that direction.

One thing though if I may: I think those national insignias are probably sticking out a little. Maybe some fading on them wouldn't hurt?

/Kristian