Hello to you all.

I'm new to your group and see alot of fun going on around here! I carve models and would like to show some of my work as well as maybe a how to Sequence or two. I live in Washington State and don't get to see much in the way of Vacuform kits so I learned to carve via Line drawings. Your forum fits my skill set as well as types of models I emjoy. Civilian,Home Builts,Airliners,Heavy Lift Helicopters, light turbine helicopters, Thanks for being here ArtworksIII in Washington State. :thumbsup:

You can't say that and then not give us any pictures!! Don't hold back.

If there is one thing I understand less than modeling is the internet and my PC is how to import and up load photos to this forum. I'd enjoy posting some photos this week on acouple subjects. Is this group RC modelers or stactic display modeling? If someone can explain how to post my photos let me know. :thumbsup: Thanks in advance guys!!!!!

Hi,

welcome on board. I think in the main we are static builders, some guys might do RC as well.

For you photo questions you need to upload from a photo host suvch as photobucket or imageshack

This thread has all the answers: http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....showtopic=88106

Julien

Edited by Julien (UK)
Carve?

Some guys will do anything to not have to buy aftermarket... :cheers:

Have fun and enjoy the community!

I'd have to say that aftermarket modeling is more difficult than carving. Many of our hobby shops don't get more than box style models and even then "NO" civilian types but, your just the guy I wish to impress :worship: Thanks for your welcome for sure!!!

Edited by ArtworksIII

Hello ArtworksIII..

WELCOME to the madhouse that is ARC..Just teasing :tease:

I am sure you will find it easy relaxing nice kind of forum ,and the Guys are always here to help you..Lots of talents here... :whistle::whistle:

Stay and take the easy chair..

......HOLMES :worship:

Hello ArtworksIII..

WELCOME to the madhouse that is ARC..Just teasing :tease:

I am sure you will find it easy relaxing nice kind of forum ,and the Guys are always here to help you..Lots of talents here... :jaw-dropping::nanner:

Stay and take the easy chair..

......HOLMES :salute:

Hi HOLMES,

Yep I see all kinds of awsome talent round here! Sound like your busy as well. Where do you hale from?

Whereabouts in Washington? I'm in Lynnwood, myself.

Terry

Hi Terry,

Spokane. I went through Lynnwood last week over to visit my sister in Kenmore. I always drop in at KenmoreAir and take photos of the seaplanes. Soon I'll get the guts to mock up a Turbine Beaver to carve. They do have model kits for sale at their parts counter. $25.00 :jaw-dropping: chat with you soon!!

Hi Terry,

Spokane. I went through Lynnwood last week over to visit my sister in Kenmore. I always drop in at KenmoreAir and take photos of the seaplanes. Soon I'll get the guts to mock up a Turbine Beaver to carve. They do have model kits for sale at their parts counter. $25.00 :) chat with you soon!!

I live in Lynnwood and work in Kenmore. My office is just under where the Beavers and Otters turn onto final to Lake Washington. Kenmore Air is a GREAT place to visit. I head over there occasionally at lunch just to watch them fly.

Terry :lol: :lol:

I live in Lynnwood and work in Kenmore. My office is just under where the Beavers and Otters turn onto final to Lake Washington. Kenmore Air is a GREAT place to visit. I head over there occasionally at lunch just to watch them fly.

Terry :D :banana:

Hi Terry,

My favorite place is Boeing Field like watching Northwest Airlift opperations as well as the many different private aircraft,and airliners that little airport gets. Befor 9/11 2001 a guy use to be able to get a good walk in at alot of small airports.Got lots of great photos in those days. Now all we got is photos on the internet. :woot.gif:

I'm in Washington too, but the original one, here in the United Kingdom! Oddly enough, the house next door has white render on the walls, so I can say with all honesty that I live in Washington next to the White House! :banana:

http://s1028.photobucket.com/albums/y342/A...pg&newest=1

You both will recognize this type of heilcopter??? I'll post build photos this weekend.