US Navy WWII pilots

I have completed an Accurate Miniatures Dauntless and I want to show it airborne. For that I need pilot figures sitting in the plane. Does anyone know where can I get US Navy pilot figures?

I have completed an Accurate Miniatures Dauntless and I want to show it airborne. For that I need pilot figures sitting in the plane. Does anyone know where can I get US Navy pilot figures?

<oops> - should have read that you want them seated.....might be hard to do with the internal detail of the AccMin cockpit

Well for the rest of us who may want them on deck.....here are the latest two

Tamiya's recent release

http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/item.php?product-id=61107

Eduard's set.....

http://www.internethobbies.com/ed1usnape196.html

HTH

Matt

Edited by Matt Roberts
  • 10 years later...

Bringing this back from a decade ago. With WWII I'm wanting to outfit everything with pilots. Does anyone know of a good source for a variety of these figures? Or is my best bet to figure out resin and raid my Tamiya and Monogram Promodeller boxes? I'm talking dozens, and dozens of figures. My 8yro has shown an interest in WWII so I'm going all in.

7 hours ago, eraucubsfan said:

PJ Productions has some nice WWII figures, along with ICM.  Also like you said, Tamiya and Revell, Monogram kits.  Ask in the Spare Parts Section, usually people will send them to you, as most don't use them 

Thanks forgot about there and didn't know about PJ Productions.