Revetments in 1/72

Looking for revetments in 1/72. Yes I know they are easy to scratchbuild and verlinden makes them. Verlinden is hard to find and dont want to scratchbuild. Didnt hawkeye hobbies say they would do some a long time ago? Any info/ recommendations would be nice!!! Also, what about airstrike toys? They dead or what? they had a desert storm and a vietnam full set coming.

Edited by modelman11

Gents,

Spectre Resin will have a modular build 1/72 scale revetment kit out this summer. At the present I'm working on the drawings. May have images to show you later this week. What I am planning is a series of components that assemble in the shape of an 'L" and a straight section along with the ability to by the individual modular components A la carte. This will allow the modeler to purchase as many or as few as he needs for his particular diorama. The starter sets will be sized for fighter aircraft. If they are sucessful and there is demand I'll add those for the larger aircraft like the C-130 and B-52.

Regards,

Mark S.

Spectre Resin