NAS JRB Ft Worth

Here's some of my pictures from this past Sunday down in Ft Worth, TX. Some nice surprises there, including three test flights of the F-35, as well as finally getting to see an F-5N flying with the River Rattlers and the Ambush F/A-18's!! Thanks.

David

IMG_8479.jpg

IMG_8511.jpg

IMG_8529.jpg

IMG_8557.jpg

IMG_8579.jpg

IMG_8633.jpg

IMG_8696.jpg

IMG_8720.jpg

Edited by Djack

Thanks for the kind words guys, it was a good show for sure, lighting in the afternoon was tough as you can see, but it was so worth it to see the F-35, and it was the only time in my life I have seen an F-5 of any type fly at an airshow, and only the 2nd time ever to see them fly (3 weeks ago in FL when they left from Eglin AFB on that following Monday, three of them flew over the beach heading back south to NAS Key West). I was probably the only person there more excited to see the F-5N, than the F-35 fly! lol! I'll be posting some pics soon on Eglin's airshow, and Thunder Over Louisvill very soon. Thanks.

David

Reading about you being really excited about seeing the F-5s flying just lets me know how much I took for granted a lot of the aircraft I seen fly, particularly back in the 80s ...

Gregg

Yeah Gregg, I feel the same way about the airshows I went to in the early 90's, and maybe even the late 80's I saw some cool stuff just didn't take many pictures. Growing up down the road from Richards-Gebaur AFB, I took a lot of video of the airshows instead of taking pictures, and am amazed at the stuff that was there and took for granted. Some beautiful F-14's, F-111's, F-4's, A-7's, A-6's, etc, etc.