How to build an Airambulance

Hello All,

Certainly you can relate to projects that take us all away from the typical day to day hum drum. For me it's finding a project that requires little money out put for maximum return. This model was one of many over the last 20 years that fit the bill. There is something about a turbine helicopter that just begs to be modeled. Sure I found this aircraft in Revell kit form but,it didn't seem to displace alot of space on a shelf.So I asked and was given complete access to photograph a fixed wing and helicopter. Below are some photos nessary to achieve this model. Feel free to ask questions.ArtworksIII

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49743221@N06/4561451036/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/49743221@N06/4561421230/

Later I'll post photos of the completed model in 1/35th scale

Feel free to ask questions.

Uh, here's one. Why is this the first time any of us have clicked on a flickr link, and it's asked us to sign up?

I was actaully looking forward to the photos, but not for the cost of a new account. You could try Photobucket. I've never had any problems with it. Please post your build photos when you can as well.

Just curious.

Mark

Uh, here's one. Why is this the first time any of us have clicked on a flickr link, and it's asked us to sign up?

I was actaully looking forward to the photos, but not for the cost of a new account. You could try Photobucket. I've never had any problems with it. Please post your build photos when you can as well.

Just curious.

Mark

Thanks Guys, don't know what the conflict is? Is there a moderator that can dump this thread so I can redo it? Sort of feels dumb :D :D