Visit from the Iranians

..spent the next 5 hours debating whether it was there before or not with my 2P (he swore it was...and like a normal copilot was WRONG!).

And once again, domestic politics and public apathy concerning a potential international incident quickly distracts from the potential international incident itself. While those controlling where the plane was going bickered about what just happened, it's historical precedence and continued significance, those you were carrying people in the back were probably soon staring at CRT displays, numbing their brains on unimportant patterns of bright lights and sound, or lost in the routines of their job, or even chatting about interpersonal intrigue in the microcosmic societies aboard the boat, having forgotten about the danger.

Edited by Fishwelding
And once again, domestic politics and public apathy concerning a potential international incident quickly distracts from the potential international incident itself. While those controlling where the plane was going bickered about what just happened, it's historical precedence and continued significance, those you were carrying people in the back were probably soon staring at CRT displays, numbing their brains on unimportant patterns of bright lights and sound, or lost in the routines of their job, or even chatting about interpersonal intrigue in the microcosmic societies aboard the boat, having forgotten about the danger.

What burns me about this last post of mine is my hypocrisy in it. I just said the other day, and still stand by it regardless of my hypocrisy, that I'm tired of people who think they're witty because they come up with metaphors for things. Well, guilty as charged.

What burns me about this last post of mine is my hypocrisy in it. I just said the other day, and still stand by it regardless of my hypocrisy, that I'm tired of people who think they're witty because they come up with metaphors for things. Well, guilty as charged.

I tried to think of a metaphor to describe your hypocrisy but, like someone stood in a glass house with a stone at their feet, I lacked the imagination. Or summink.

Vince

Edited by vince14