Eglin AFB Airshow

Yes Ken, I actually got to go in the AC-130, I didn't take any pics though, but it was really cool anyways. Pretty cramped quarters in there for sure.

The crowds were very loose until the afternoon. I actually have never had an easier time getting into an airshow other than last weekend at NAS JRB. In FL my wife and I went on vacation without the kids (for the first time ever) and she dropped me off right at the enterance to get searched (she decided to shop and lay on the beach, while I was at the show), can't ask for any better stuff than that!

Glad I'm keeping you occupied Ves!

Thanks Gregg and Holmes for the kind words.

Edited by Djack

Thanks for the HIP shots. Gotta love the IR Baffles on the Spectre. Wondering why AFSOCs MC-130s and our HC-130s don't have them, especially considering the mission profile. I would think it would help the DIRCM/LAIRCM.

Sal

Sure wish you had 45 off the nose shot of the HIP, or a close up of the hoist.

Thanks again!

• 1 year later...

I am new to the forum. I found it while doing research to identify this helicopter. We were on a boat cruise at Fort Walton Beach and saw two of them flying by.

H:\Dan\photos\IMG_4586.JPG

H:\Dan\photos\IMG_4587.JPG

I am new to the forum. I found it while doing research to identify this helicopter. We were on a boat cruise at Fort Walton Beach and saw two of them flying by.

H:\Dan\photos\IMG_4586.JPG

H:\Dan\photos\IMG_4587.JPG

Hello and WELCOME dmanwi..

have a nice stay here..

but your links is not working for ME.. :bandhead2::woot.gif::rolleyes:

Ooops.

HOLMES

Edited by HOLMES

.......Or am I wasting my time on here? Let me know.

You are not wasting your time, anytime we get pix as great as those are; believe me they are greatly and deeply appreciated. :thumbsup:

You did a great job and they all look superb!!!.