Starting with the Monogram 1/48 Canadair Sabre. Planning to do the Luftwaffe scheme. May try the F-86D from ProModeler later if I can find a camo scheme decal set for it.

7pwwrpwmlcieb2illjpe.jpg

86dpmbt.jpg

Edited by kg4kpg

1/32 Kinetic Canadair Mk6 434 squadron Sabre.

Then a couple 1/48 Hasegawa Sabres. Thinking a 413 squadron Mk2 and maybe a Chatham STU Mk 5 in 1968.

If I find time, which I doubt, I will do a Golden Hawk as well.

Edited by phantom

I'm in with one of the these. I pulled these from the stash tonight. This is only part of the Sabre/Fury stockpile I've accumulated over the years. Time to get off the 'puter and build something. More than likely start with one of theF-86Ds and see where that leads. Don M.

May1Models014-1-1.jpg

Given its my GB I will chime in with something,

Just got to figure out what?

Some projects I have to hand are;

HB Sabre F-30 in JSDF 1st Sqn Markings.

HB Sabre F-40 In Norweigian Aerobatic Markings.

Fujimi F-40 In Spanish Aerobatic Markings.

Fujimi F-40 in Argentian Aerobatic Markings.

Fujimi RF-86 in South Korean markings.

Matchbox F-86A dressed up as a MiG from the Sabre Jet Film.

Matchbox Fury.

Canadair Sabre with Skyblazers Markings.

Canadair Sabre with RAF markings.

Special Hobby F-86H with markings for USN QF-86H

I also have 5 conversions for the Ausie sabre and decals for all their aerobatic teams!

arh the choice!

Julien

Edited by Julien (UK)

Either a Hasegawa, Kinetic or Italeri 1/32 Sabre with CanMilAir decals for my uncle's Sabre - AX 365, from 421 Squadron at Grostenquin in 1953. Depending on how that goes, I might do another one after the first one is complete. Time has been at a premium these days. But I will get one done.

I'd like to join in with a 1/72 Hobbycraft Sabre Mk.5 in Golden Hawks markings ( because the kit decals are crap and I have a set of Golden Hawks decals I bought 23 years ago, i figured I should use them :deadhorse1: ). If that goes well, then prehaps I will do a Fury or another Sabre.

• 2 weeks later...

I am finally getting round to signing up officially. As I said during the "promo" mine will be two 1/48th Hasegawa F-86's done up as the Cavallino Rampante and Lanceri Neri Italian aerobatic teams.I'll be using the Tauro decal sheet and Eduard's p/e for the interior. Hopefully I will actually get round to starting the build this week-end!sabrebuild.jpgcavallino.jpgcavallino.jpglanceri.jpg

Hello all!! Would like to join the build with a Kinetic F-86F in Canadian markings. Don`t know exactly which ones yet, just have to figure out where to get them from. Don`t think i`ll do any resin, might try to do belts on the seat. Otherwise will be OOB.

Don

Hello all!! Would like to join the build with a Kinetic F-86F in Canadian markings. Don`t know exactly which ones yet, just have to figure out where to get them from. Don`t think i`ll do any resin, might try to do belts on the seat. Otherwise will be OOB.

Don

Welcome on board

Julien