I have the oop lunar rover from EVA models, it is a resin kit with photo etch parts also it comes with decals for all lunar missions,plus it comes with two astronauts.It comes with wood base with a GLASS dome for 175.00.I also have 1/32 astronauts that I want to sell together,the astronauts are Alan Shepard,Gean Cernan,Harrison Schmitt,and a fictitious astronaut (Back to the Moon) Kevin Yeager, and decals, these also come each with there own wood base with GLASS dome, for 115.00. US ONLY. PAYPAL or USPS MO.THANKS Mark O. PS these are all unassembled and new in there package. The price includes shipping and handling.THE FOUR ASTRONAUTS HAVE SOLD!

Edited by mark57
I have the oop lunar rover from EVA models, it is a resin kit with photo etch parts also it comes with decals for all lunar missions,plus it comes with two astronauts.It comes with wood base with a GLASS dome for 175.00.I also have 1/32 astronauts that I want to sell together,the astronauts are Alan Shepard,Gean Cernan,Harrison Schmitt,and a fictitious astronaut (Back to the Moon) Kevin Yeager, and decals, these also come each with there own wood base with GLASS dome, for 115.00. US ONLY. PAYPAL or USPS MO.THANKS Mark O. PS these are all unassembled and new in there package. The price includes shipping and handling.

I'd like to buy the Astronauts..please email me at propuldude@aol.com..Thanks, Dave

• 1 year later...

I have the oop lunar rover from EVA models, it is a resin kit with photo etch parts also it comes with decals for all lunar missions,plus it comes with two astronauts.It comes with wood base with a GLASS dome for 175.00.I also have 1/32 astronauts that I want to sell together,the astronauts are Alan Shepard,Gean Cernan,Harrison Schmitt,and a fictitious astronaut (Back to the Moon) Kevin Yeager, and decals, these also come each with there own wood base with GLASS dome, for 115.00. US ONLY. PAYPAL or USPS MO.THANKS Mark O. PS these are all unassembled and new in there package. The price includes shipping and handling.THE FOUR ASTRONAUTS HAVE SOLD!

Hello mark57,

Do you still have the rover for sale?

Kind regards.