Black Box Cockpit Liquidation + a few models (USA)

Well, I've finally come to the point in my life where I have realized that completing the ~300 models (+ resin) in my stash won't ever happen. I'm going to start my liquidation sale out with most of my black box stuff, including a few matching models. I'll ship anywhere on Earth that USPS will deliver to. Buyer pays USPS shipping (flat rate priority mail, 1st class, etc) to be computed after a deal is struck. No trades, just Paypal on the barrel head. I need to liquidate quickly, so after 5 days these will go on eBay.

Special Note: All of the resin sets have been thoroughly inspected for missing and defective castings at the time of original purchase. If the set had problems with it, I contacted black box for replacements. Some of the sets have extra parts (like ejection seats) that I'm including in the sets. I also I have multiples copies of a few sets.

Black Box 1/48 Scale Resin:

48004 F-15C Eagle - $16

48008 F-100D S. Sabre - $28 (includes Monogram kit) SOLD!!!

48010 A-10 Warthog - $32 (Includes Monogram kit)

48012 F-14D - $20 (x2) SOLD!!!

48015 F-105G Wild Weasel - $32 (Includes Monogram kit) SOLD!!!

48032 EA-6B Prowler - $30

48037 F-18 Multi Purpose Set - $25 (x2)

48060 F-18D Hornet ATARS - $35

48063 F/A-18 A/C Late Lot - $22

48067 F-16 Block 52 - $22 (x4)

Random Kits for sale (I literally just walked into my closet and pulled a few that I know I'll never build)

Academy 1/32 scale F/A-18C Hornet (missing pilot) + Misc Black box parts (gear doors, chaff dispensers, bomb racks) - $65 SOLD!!!

Tamya 1/48 scale P-47D T-bolt "bobbletop" - $20

Monogram Battlestar Galactica Viper - $20

All kits are complete unless otherwise noted. I'm probably going to have tons of other kits to list after this first round of sales. If there is something you are looking for, just ask and I probably have it. I have tons of other resin, decals, and kits to get rid of. It's not all going to be sold, but I need to reduce my collection by at least 30%.

Ken

Edited by sigtau
Well, I've finally come to the point in my life where I have realized that completing the ~300 models (+ resin) in my stash won't ever happen. I'm going to start my liquidation sale out with most of my black box stuff, including a few matching models. I'll ship anywhere on Earth that USPS will deliver to. Buyer pays USPS shipping (flat rate priority mail, 1st class, etc) to be computed after a deal is struck. No trades, just Paypal on the barrel head. I need to liquidate quickly, so after 5 days these will go on eBay.

Special Note: All of the resin sets have been thoroughly inspected for missing and defective castings at the time of original purchase. If the set had problems with it, I contacted black box for replacements. Some of the sets have extra parts (like ejection seats) that I'm including in the sets. I also I have multiples copies of a few sets.

Black Box 1/48 Scale Resin:

48004 F-15C Eagle - $16

48008 F-100D S. Sabre - $28 (includes Monogram kit)

48010 A-10 Warthog - $16

48012 F-14D - $20 (x3)

48015 F-105G Wild Weasel - $32 (Includes Monogram kit)

48032 EA-6B Prowler - $30

48037 F-18 Multi Purpose Set - $25 (x2)

48060 F-18D Hornet ATARS - $35

48063 F/A-18 A/C Late Lot - $22

48067 F-16 Block 52 - $22 (x4)

Random Kits for sale (I literally just walked into my closet and pulled a few that I know I'll never build)

Academy 1/32 scale F/A-18C Hornet (missing pilot) + Misc Black box parts (gear doors, chaff dispensers, bomb racks) - $65

Tamya 1/48 scale P-47D T-bolt "bobbletop" - $20

Monogram Battlestar Galactica Viper - $20

All kits are complete unless otherwise noted. I'm probably going to have tons of other kits to list after this first round of sales. If there is something you are looking for, just ask and I probably have it. I have tons of other resin, decals, and kits to get rid of. It's not all going to be sold, but I need to reduce my collection by at least 30%.

Ken

PM sent on F-100D