guys, ive messed up here

i removed chrome off about three trees, using Oven off. but ileft the stuff on them for like 24 hours. I went to wash and scrub the stuff off, all the main chrome stuff came off, but in alot of places, in the nooks and crannys, its a yellow color

How do i get rid of that stuff now? ive tried to scrub it off with a old toothbrush but it wont come off.

i removed chrome off about three trees, using Oven off. but ileft the stuff on them for like 24 hours. I went to wash and scrub the stuff off, all the main chrome stuff came off, but in alot of places, in the nooks and crannys, its a yellow color

How do i get rid of that stuff now? ive tried to scrub it off with a old toothbrush but it wont come off.

That yellow 'stuff' is what's left of the lacquer coating which is a primer for the flash plating. Plating won't stick to bare plastic, it requires a key coating. Hence the yellow layer.

Put it back into a bath of oven cleaner, soak for a while then when it's softened, scrub with a toothbrush.

G