**SALE ON AIRBRUSHES**

http://www.artsupply.com/ one of Chicago Airbrush's other storefronts, is running a sale. 50% off MSRP on all airbrushes. Unfortunately it IS MSRP, not their regular price (since they sell most brands at a steep discount anyway), but there's still some smokin' deals to be had. I just saved $100 on an Infinity 2 in 1.

It IS worth comparing prices to http://www.chicagoairbrushsupply.com/ before you order, as C.A.S. does have better pricing on some 'brushes, even with the sale (particularly Iwata), but their Harder & Steenbeck pricing is amazing.

So, uh, heads up, and hopefully a few other ARC-ers will be able to make use of this in time.

Incidentally... you've got to put the item(s) in your cart for the 50% discount to show up.

It's a little confusing. The full MSRP on, say, the Infinity 2 in 1 is $322. They show $265 as a 'sale' price... but this isn't the price with today's sale, it's their regular price. It was $265 yesterday, and will be $265 tomorrow (and it's the same price at most etailers that sell H&S). Today's sale is for 50% off of the full MSRP of $322, NOT their regular retail of $265.

Meaning the Infinity 2in1 is actually $161 today (looks like it's until they open tomorrow morning). The Evolution Silverline 2in1 fpc is $121 with the sale, and the basic Evolution Solo is $77.

Thanks for the heads-up. I need another airbrush like I need a bullet in my head, but I bought an Infiinity 2 in 1 anyways. The price is just too good.

Terry

PS: anyone has experience explaining to SWMBO why you need a 5th airbrush?

• 2 weeks later...