Hello Jet guys.. Ok here is my 3rd model build (2nd one is a 1/48 P-40, currently on hold to finish this present). It is a Italeri F-22 (1/48) and i have already done the most gruesome part and fixed the spine seem and closed the landing bay's and all exterior (except bomb bays) hatches.

So far everything fits well (dry fit) except this part.. the nozzles part are not matching right.. I have attached the instructions, and two shots.. one nozzle is what i think it should be BUT it closes the inside and you cant see the engines..If you do what the instructions say then you have this gaping hole you can see through between the nozzle part and the body. now, parts 14c has two little keys that go into the body (like male to female) when matched this is what i get.. If more pictures are needed I will be glad to get them.. Help...

-p.s I have not added any of the vertical sides to the nozzles (if that is what you call them) , sorry if images are large.

Thank you for your time.

r0010221.th.jpg

r0010220.th.jpg

r0010218.th.jpg

Edited by tragik

I would sand and trim the nozzle linings down till they fit inside the exterior portions.

Regards,

Murph

Edited by Murph