Beautiful build, even more appreciated considering the scale! :thumbsup:

Where was this aircraft stationed for Desert Storm? I was in Saudi Arabia with the USAF for the whole shooting match (Shield and Storm) and the RAF had two Tornado squadrons there. They suffered two losses from our base, and recovered one that was basically shot all to hell - a superior bit of aviating.

Magnificent, Pierre! I like the desert paint chipping to reveal the original RAF colors. This should look really nice next to your German Tornado.

What do you think of the Airwaves wings? I have a set of them. Anything I should know about them?

That is an awesome build, It might be the pics, but the tyres look a tad clean here's the real thing. It was real hard to find anything as you've produced such an excellent and carefully observed model, thankyou :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Magnificent, Pierre! I like the desert paint chipping to reveal the original RAF colors. This should look really nice next to your German Tornado.

What do you think of the Airwaves wings? I have a set of them. Anything I should know about them?

Hi, thanks for your message !

About Airwaves wings I think that are great but the shape is not correct if you see them from the front border.....the idea that weight of the charges can modify the wing shape is not correct for me...... usually Tornado wings have not a negative curvature from top to down.....well that's waht I think.

Sorry about my bad english..... :bandhead2:

Regards, Pierre.

Beautiful build, even more appreciated considering the scale! :bandhead2:

Where was this aircraft stationed for Desert Storm? I was in Saudi Arabia with the USAF for the whole shooting match (Shield and Storm) and the RAF had two Tornado squadrons there. They suffered two losses from our base, and recovered one that was basically shot all to hell - a superior bit of aviating.

Hi, thanks for your message !

I don't know where this Tornado was based, sorry man.....I will check this....

BTW, if you have pics I would be glad to see them... :bandhead2:

Pierre.

Edited by PIERRE CHRISTIAN BAUDRU

I just LOVE the desert Tornado...I still remeber how excited me and the boys were back in 91.... fantastic work in this one, and in 1/72??? WOW

FInn-Ove