Pavla Harrier air intakes compatible with ESCI kits?

For which kit are they intended? If Italeri, than yes - the Italeri Harrier GR.3 and Sea Harrier are from the Esci molds. The Fujimi and Hasegawa kits differ in shape.

HTH,

Andre

Hi Andre

I believe the Pavla intakes are designed for the new Airfix kit. I have the ESCI Sea Harrier and AV-8A Matador (I think Italeri now reissues these molds under their name) and I'm am going to take a stab at scabbing on set of the Pavla intakes. Making a quick inquiry to see if anyone has tried it and/or has any advice.

Chris

For which kit are they intended? If Italeri, than yes - the Italeri Harrier GR.3 and Sea Harrier are from the Esci molds. The Fujimi and Hasegawa kits differ in shape.

HTH,

Andre

I have the ESCI Sea Harrier and AV-8A Matador (I think Italeri now reissues these molds under their name)

Unfortunately, Italeri has only the Esci Harrier GR.3 (with the laser nose) and Sea Harrier FRS.1 in their program. The Harrier GR.1 / AV-8A would be a most welcome release!

Cheers,

Andre

Has anyone tried to fit the 1/72 Pavla Harrier air intakes and exhaust resin bits to any of the ESCI Harrier kits?

Chris

Chris,

I have dry fitted the left hand intake,cold nozzle and hot nozzle to my Italeri Gr.3. They fit perfectly fine. As I am not currently building this kit I can only offer you this much. It does say on the packaging that they are for the Esci/Italeri kit.

Tom

Thanks Tom, I totaly missed that one. I didn't realize that there was a dedicated set for the esci/italeri kits as well as the airfix. Thanks for the heads up.

Chris

Chris,

I have dry fitted the left hand intake,cold nozzle and hot nozzle to my Italeri Gr.3. They fit perfectly fine. As I am not currently building this kit I can only offer you this much. It does say on the packaging that they are for the Esci/Italeri kit.

Tom