Steel Beach restock now available at Sprue Bros.

I spent the last couple of weeks sniffing resin fumes and getting as many Growler sets cast as I could. Most items are now back in stock at Sprue Bros. As always, thanks so much for your business and support. It is greatly appreciated!

Holy moly! 36 sets gone in under a day. I'm now retiring to the basement to continue casting. I love the smell of resin in the morning. :lol:

I love the smell of resin in the morning.....smells like taxable income! :lol:

P.S. they are gone as of now (5/8/10)!

Edited by Matt Roberts
I love the smell of resin in the morning.....smells like taxable income! :lol:

P.S. they are gone as of now (5/8/10)!

You'd be surprised how little taxable income it truly is. Compared to this, my teaching job pays a ton! This is "help pay off the car a little faster" income.

You'd be surprised how little taxable income it truly is. Compared to this, my teaching job pays a ton! This is "help pay off the car a little faster" income.

Ain't that the truth!!

Dear Darren,

I saw all SB169 and SB177 - are sold , but question : too make an EA-18 G replica I need two of them or only SB177 ?

It depends on what you want to do. SB169 has all the airframe upgrades, but not the underwing pods. SB177 has the same airframe upgrades but it includes the underwing pods. The reason I made two separate sets is that some people might use them the airframe set with the Italeri kit, which already has pods. Or, they may have Cutting Edge pods that they'll use. The two sets simply give the modeler a choice. I'm busy casting more sets now, so they should be available in the next week or so.

:bandhead2: Yeah...especially from Darren!!

Hey now, that's not fair! This is like the picture that was taken at Oceana. You know which one I'm talking about! It's totally out of context!!!! :worship:

Edited by Darren Roberts
Hey now, that's not fair! This like the picture that was taken at Oceana. You know which one I'm talking about! It's totally out of context!!!! :doh:

:salute: Oh yeah...you mean the one where you were holding your "hot sauce".....all of us there really knew what was in that bottle. It's all good bro...prolly went down as one of the best cover ups ever. :doh:

Darren, do the sets fit the Revell F/A-18F or just the Hase and Italeri kits??

They can used on any kit. The only part that will really need some adjustment is the MATT antenna. That was actually mastered off the Revell kit spine, so no modification is necessary.