Just a great piece of music, that's all...

No matter how many times I listen to the sound track from "The Rocketeer" I can't help but think what a *great* score it is. Written by one of my favorite film composers, James Horner. Even now, almost 20 years later (!!), it's still just a fine piece of music writing.

And how much better could a film be? It's got a gorgeous girl in 1930s clothes and hair styles, it's got loads of nifty airplanes, it's got Nazi bad guys, it's got a Zeppelin, *and* it's got (for a brief fleeting moment) a 1939 Farmall A (even though the film is set in 1938). And great music. It's got it all!

:D

J

Yeah, I thoroughly enjoyed The Rocketeer ...

I wish Disney took some more time with the DVD transfer though maybe they will with the BluRay ...

It's a shame the creator of the comicboock, Dave Stevens passed away ...

Gregg

One of my favorite Horner scores. I've been looking for it on CD (ask your parents, kids) since I only have it on cassette (ask your grandparents, kids!)

A fun film overall..of course the fact that it featured the absolutely smoking hot Jennifer Connelly didn't hurt.

SN

One of my favorite Horner scores. I've been looking for it on CD (ask your parents, kids) since I only have it on cassette (ask your grandparents, kids!)

A fun film overall..of course the fact that it featured the absolutely smoking hot Jennifer Connelly didn't hurt.

SN

Steve, the suite is on itunes if you have access to that, the album is called "great fantasy adventure"...