I know there was another IM2 thread, but I wanted to start a new one for review now that it has been released and a lot of us will see it this weekend.

I was very pleased with this film, not as blown away as I was with the first but no complaints there. We are drawn into Tony's inner conflict and this is a large chunk of the film. I really enjoyed and conncted with this, which came as a nice contrast to the top notch action and battle scenes.

This film also further sets the stage for a larger Marvel movie franchise. Don't miss the Captain America shield and stay for the end of the credits for a hint at the next big Mavel movie.

I mentioned Tony, and I also loved Black Widow and Nick Fury. Just one stare of Fury's eye will hold you and Black Widow you can't look away from :cheers:. James Rhodes also kicks butt as War Machine- him and Iron Man together are the best on-screen duo I can remember in a long time.

Villians- Mickey Rourke's Whiplash turned out a lot better than I had thought. Rourke himself surprised me as he really pulled the acting off well without being cartoonish. Sam Rockwell as Mr. Hammer was entertaining as well and a great rival for Tony.

Go see it, stay for the end of credits.

Edited by toadwbg