Hello everybody!

I think I should show you what's on my bench. This is my new scratch project that I intend to offer the Zactomodels to resin cast

(of course, if Zactoman would kindly accept my offering. Hey Chris, will you? :worship:/> )

Well, some pictures to show how it looks like.

51947-2ff4b-29766050-m549x500.jpg

51947-e3ee0-31123369-m549x500.jpg51947-e0b1f-31123376-m549x500.jpg

51947-c62d4-31464765-m549x500.jpg51947-bef7e-31464768-m549x500.jpg

51947-7d29f-31464771-m750x740.jpg

51947-9fbad-31734509-m549x500.jpg51947-2dfa6-31734508-m549x500.jpg

51947-2ced7-31680667-m549x500.jpg51947-29948-31680670-m549x500.jpg

More pics and in-progress ones as well you can see HERE .

I do know that the master pattern is not 100% accurate and such mature experts like Jim Rotramel can easily spot at least a dozen of flaws, but I think it's "good enough". :worship:/>

Critique, comments and suggestions are welcome.

Cheers and happy modeling!

Alexander.

:worship:/>

Edited by Eastern

Just a comment, Alexander. Your safety T handle is in the ARMed position. On the ground it would normally be in the SAFE position, rotated 90-deg CCW. Since you found a mistake in my drawing, I hardly feel in the position to go looking for mistakes--how do you work on such tiny details?! Great work!

Just a comment, Alexander. Your safety T handle is in the ARMed position. On the ground it would normally be in the SAFE position, rotated 90-deg CCW.

Yes, but maybe it's that way because it's for aircraft that are ready for takeoff!

Any way you look at it, those are beautiful.

Alexander,

I see You`ve gotten Your hand in missiles. Suppose You already can turn the entire assortment of NATO`s or soviet`s pods in a week! :jaw-dropping:

And this will be cool! Looking forward! The entire assortment of air-to-air and air-to-ground missiles and bombs!

and all the plastic logs from the box lets send back to Trumpeter!.. :)

Edited by maXar

Alex,

this is sublime craftsmanship. If manufacturers come up with a big range of all the major NATO and Russian ordnance and AAMs, with this quality in this scale (or bigger) I'll buy the lot, not to fit onto 1/32 model planes (I don't build 1/32) but to mount it on a base and label them. This is a model by itself.

Just a comment, Alexander. Your safety T handle is in the ARMed position. On the ground it would normally be in the SAFE position, rotated 90-deg CCW. Since you found a mistake in my drawing, I hardly feel in the position to go looking for mistakes--how do you work on such tiny details?! Great work!

Hello Jim! Sure, I expected the comment. Yes, it's actually in "Arm" position 'cause it's practically impossible to cast the body when

the arm is in "safe" position.

Alternative way out is to master the arm as a single part but it's so tiny! I think it's for modeler to decide how to fix the problem (any suggestions?).

Cheers!

Alexander.

:lol:

Thank you guys for feedback and kind words of appreciation and encouragement.

I answer all questions above with no quotations.

I actually didn't plan to master some other NATO or Russian ordnance (weaponry, munition, etc.) Since I've mastered the cannards for AIM-9M some time back to improve the image of my Hornet, keeping in mind mastering the whole missile, so I did it. :D

As for the AIM-9X, I do know it's really desirable thingy and only available in the Academy kit (to my knowledge).

It's tempting to master even from the point to emulate myself :lol: . But I think it's not easy to master it with the use of my

primitive tools (at least it would be ve-eery lo-oong build).

And then, my post is a starter hoping that Zactoman to follow and share his own offerings on the field. :crying2:

I'm planning to rebuild my Revell's Mig-29 using whole bunch of Zacto-Eastern goodies.:tumble: My hands are itching to start it.

So, sorry guys, please appeal your prayers to Zactoman! Hey, Chris, any suggestions?

Cheers and happy modeling!

Alexander.

Masterpieces as always,Alexander!

I'd like to hear more good news from Chris from now on!

BTW,do you have a parade in Vladivostok today?

I'm waiting to see the live ones in Moscow. :)

Cheers,

Yufei

Hi guys! Thanks much for appreciation.

Masterpieces as always,Alexander!

I'd like to hear more good news from Chris from now on!

BTW,do you have a parade in Vladivostok today?

I'm waiting to see the live ones in Moscow. :wub:

Cheers,

Yufei

Hi Yufei! Thanks for feedback.

Yes, I've been to the parade today and I can say that it was more impressive than it was in previous years.

There was "Topol' " and some other modern Russian missile launchers.

BTW, it's already a tradition for years that US Navy guys take part in the Victory Day Parade here in Vladivostok.

They are the Seventh Fleet, U.S., the Blue Ridge U.S.S. marines. The ship calls our port few years in a row and it's

a very nice opportunity to communicate with US Navy guys and to improve my informal English. :wub: (I must confess that my

talking English is awful).

Unfortunetely I haven't found out if any ARC'ers aboard but it's one more day ahead to try.

Cheers!

Alexander.

:explode: