Of course, the thingy is not 100% accurate and not too neatly done (I always take a back seat for Zactoman)
Bah!

It looks pretty incredible to me and as usual it will probably be much more impressive in-person. :worship:

You just keep getting better and better. We need to dream up an even more challenging project for you!

Can't wait to get this one!

:cheers:

Bah!

It looks pretty incredible to me and as usual it will probably be much more impressive in-person. :worship:

You just keep getting better and better. We need to dream up an even more challenging project for you!

Can't wait to get this one!

Hi bro! ;)

Thanks for tickling my modeling ego. :)

More challenging project for me? Well, I'm always up for them!

Cheers!

Alexander.

:P

Hi! I actually haven't considered any yet.

Suggestions?

Cheers!

Alexander.

800px-Russian_missile_-MAKS_Airshow_2003.JPG

This would be cool! A KH-31P ARM

I would think this would be popular. I have 3 SU30's I need them for I would put them on 2 of them at least.

Edited by steel_tiger1
800px-Russian_missile_-MAKS_Airshow_2003.JPG

This would be cool! A KH-31P ARM

I would think this would be popular. I have 3 SU30's I need them for I would put them on 2 of them at least.

Got three 1/32 scale Su-30 kits! And you are about to build them all up?? :)

It's cool!

But if I'm not mistaken, those missiles are included on the kit and they are not too crappy.

Cheers!

Alexander.

Honestly I would really like to have this baby :cheers:

But you guys don't seem to plan to release any thing Su-33 related stuff yet so it will remain as a dream I guess :)

moskit-01.jpg

Hi!

Oh, it's a really big baby! :) But I guess it's very specific. Yet it's would have been a real time-sucker especially taking into account the pylon mastering necessity.

No plans to master any until I eventually will have my 9-13 finished!

Cheers!

Alexander.

Got three 1/32 scale Su-30 kits! And you are about to build them all up?? :lol:

It's cool!

But if I'm not mistaken, those missiles are included on the kit and they are not too crappy.

Cheers!

Alexander.

Yes, but starting them has been on hold until Zactoman gets some two seat canopies. I need one UB & three SU30 canopy sets before I can get started. I thought about doing my single seat SU27 but i can't decide, I like the 2 seaters better. I have several of the Zacto sets already (missles, rails, pods, intakes noses, etc.)

I will build some of the ordinance that comes in the 30's to pass the time. I will let you know how crappy they might be.

Yes, but starting them has been on hold until Zactoman gets some two seat canopies. I need one UB & three SU30 canopy sets before I can get started. I thought about doing my single seat SU27 but i can't decide, I like the 2 seaters better. I have several of the Zacto sets already (missles, rails, pods, intakes noses, etc.)

I will build some of the ordinance that comes in the 30's to pass the time. I will let you know how crappy they might be.

Hi!

As I can see you are a real Flanker nerd! :P:)

But if the in-kit ordnace is what we can find in Trumpeters Mig-29M kit then it's not that crappy, at least to me. ;)

Cheers!

Alexander.

p.s. BTW, the two-seater is my favourite too. ;)

Very, very nice Alexander :coolio:

Hmmm........this would look good on the rail of an F-15C.hmmm.gif

Thanks for taking the time and effort to skillfully create another valuable addition to the modern 1/32nd scale armoury. :doh:

Hi Guy!

Thank you for the reply and appreciation of my li'l buildy! :)

Cheers and happy modeling!

Alexander.

;)

Hi Guy!

Thank you for the reply and appreciation of my li\\\'l buildy! :worship:

Alexander.

:worship:

Hi , this was to be a wow what a great looking jet, but I didn't get my up-load of my model for you to view my work in progress. Perhaps later. Your work is awesome would be an understatement.

Tonal

Hi , this was to be a wow what a great looking jet, but I didn't get my up-load of my model for you to view my work in progress. Perhaps later. Your work is awesome would be an understatement.

Tonal

Hi , tonal! TNX for the input! :worship: I hope you will fix your up-loading problem soon that we all would enjoy your in-progress pics. :worship:

Alexander

Instead of you plan to make P-23, Р-24 for MIG-23
Those are on my ZactoList but I have several other projects to do before them (If Alexander doesn't decide to do them first :blink: )

However, since this is a "NATO Missiles" thread,,, I'd like to see early model Sidewinders including the J/N/P, the E and the B (I suppose since the ATOLLs are almost identical, those could be covered as well, including the versions that are different.).

Then there's the Sparrow, AMRAAM and others.

The list is never-ending... :banana:

:taunt:

Those are on my ZactoList but I have several other projects to do before them (If Alexander doesn't decide to do them first :rolleyes: )

However, since this is a "NATO Missiles" thread,,, I'd like to see early model Sidewinders including the J/N/P, the E and the B (I suppose since the ATOLLs are almost identical, those could be covered as well, including the versions that are different.).

Then there's the Sparrow, AMRAAM and others.

The list is never-ending...

Oh, yes, it's never ending list...

Time to start a vast ordnance "forging" ? :worship:

Having tasted a "first blood" started with AA-8 and still feeling the "blood" on my lips I feel like making some more and some "bad boys" for Flogger or some other Russian airframes would be the case. :worship: At least they are models themselves. :wub: Ah, will see...

My Fulcrum build is slow and...can wait? :thumbsup:

cheers!

Alexander

• 1 month later...

Coming soon!

AIM9X_1-1.jpg

AIM9X_2-1.jpg

The seeker is a custom made MV Lens.

AIM9X_3-1.jpg

AIM9X_4-1.jpg

Assembling the rear really tested my patience and my eye sight...

AIM9X_5-1.jpg

AIM9X_6-1.jpg

Top to bottom: Trumpeter ( :yahoo: ) , Academy (F-16) and Zactomodels.

AIM9X_7-1.jpg

AIM9X_8-1.jpg

;)

Edited by Zactoman

Wow! It finally happened! The resin castings look terrific! All you accomplished on 9X surpassed all my expectations.

You've done a great job on the rear fin platforms (I actually failed with my own parts having made them too wide) and adding of the thrust vectoring plates was a real icing on the cake! :thumbsup:

I think it's gonna be a real hit to occupy the top of the Zactomodels' line. ;)

Cheers!

Alexander