Warning if Visiting LSP Site, It has been hacked!

Just a warning, do not visit the LSP site. It has been hacked and when you go there it attempts to download trojans to your computer.I had the fake windows virus scanner attempt to download to my computer plus a couple of others. Would be advised to stay clear until LSP post a notice.

Hmmm,.......thanks for the heads-up guys.

I went there before coming here and AVG did n't pick anything up. Does this mean that I've infected ARC?

I hope you get the virus(es) cleared.

:monkeydance:

*Edit. Just read the second thread which mentioned the home page. Luckily it was only the forums that I visited...(phew)

Again, thanks for the heads-up. :rofl:

Edited by geedubelyer

Conumdrum61 -

Thanks to you and richter for the heads up - I just made a [too rare] stop in there a couple days ago, and had planned on checking back on a couple really nice 1/32 builds going on there later today.

Despite my firewall/ virus protection, an infected email back on Jan. 15 resulted in my hard drive crashing; I lost countless hours of work, reference photos, and programs...so, once again... BACK UP EVERYTHING.

Ironically, at the time I had just read Zactoman's description of his 'encounter' w/the "2010 internet security" virus and was just about to make sure I had copies of everything...just about... :wub: ((goodbye, Photoshop 6.0)!

If I was 'talented' enough to play these kinds of games with other peoples systems, I'd be making money at it legitimitely, not wrecking peoples day/ week/ month for fun...

It's all good now though...new hard drive and more security measures in place.

Thanks again guys

:explode:

Rob