Future question (again)

This is my first time airbrushing gloss onto a model... And I got a somewhat pebbly appearance on my first few coats... I know you've all said that it doesnt make a difference.. but im attaching this picture to show you what I've got so far, and if I need to apply more or if I can start decalling now.

John, I would suggest rubbing the model down with a tack cloth and applying one more coat of Future. Put it on heavy, just short of causing a run or puddle. I'm talking a nice wet coat. If you get a run wipe it right away with a piece of tissue and respray before it dries down and you'll be fine. In the future be sure that the model is clean and, most importantly, that the paint has cured completely. Enamels need a few days to stop out-gassing while acrylics can be worked with much sooner.

Okay... Because when I originally sprayed the Future, it didn't adhere well to the surface. It beaded up and eventually settled down into the pebbling you see. Is that because I sprayed too soon?

If you get any puddling, use Windex on a soft papertowel to remove the excess. Brett Green has posted a new video on Hyperscale today on coating clear canopys with future, its a very good video.

Cheers, and goodluck. I've been going through the same issues when using Future.

Stephen