STORE NOW OPEN CONTACT RACHEL FOR 15% ARC DISCOUNT!!!

All,

I spoke with SGT Williams yesterday and she told me that after I called her and was the first to file a complaint, she said that I must have put the word out for the whole world to call her. She has been overrun with people calling her wanting to file complaints about Dean. She said that the pattern seems to be the same. That money is taken in or trade kits taken in and no kits returned to the buyer/trader. She said that she now has enough evidence to obtain a search warrant for his residence. Things seem to be coming to a quick end for Dean and "Liz". Stay Tuned!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

All,

I spoke with SGT Williams yesterday and she told me that after I called her and was the first to file a complaint, she said that I must have put the word out for the whole world to call her. She has been overrun with people calling her wanting to file complaints about Dean. She said that the pattern seems to be the same. That money is taken in or trade kits taken in and no kits returned to the buyer/trader. She said that she now has enough evidence to obtain a search warrant for his residence. Things seem to be coming to a quick end for Dean and "Liz". Stay Tuned!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Well I am glad that you guys are going to get justice of sorts.... you are ALL also aware that if you paid with a credit card{s} that if You inform your credit card companies/BANKS that this took place and make a formal complaint to them AS WELL as the COPS, you will get your money back from them and they will in turn investigate too that your order was never sent and if he is taking PAYMENT by accepting credit cards payment facility again they will STOP HIM USING THE CREDIT CARD AS A MEANS OF HIM OBTAINING HIS PAYMENTS FROM CUSTOMERS; and possible that he will not be able to apply or use a credit card himself.... he will lose his right to have a payment facilities that allows him to accept credit card.ALL his credit card transctions facility will be taken away and he will not be allowed to use that method as payment as the BANKS consider that to be fraud... that they are paying for their customers thru thier credit account but they are not getting their goods in return for the payments ...they will investigate that and put him on their FRAUD LIST. I know how you feel as I also have been taken for a ride .but not by this guy by someone else...{ I vented How I felt in a thread too }Good luck Guys....

HOLMES

This was my first order with Dean. I had sent payment on June 30. At first communication was pretty good. He then stopped answering emails here on ARC. I sent him a email on Armorama. I received a response on armorama.

Mike

He wont respond to me at all Mike, He wont even read my PM's. I think he is ignoring me as well as he was with Dann awhile ago.

Still can't get ahold of Sgt Williams have called for 4 days now and left several messeges....

Edited by shadoweng