Here is my problem that I can solve couple of days ...

Due to future projects, namely Me-262, I tried to draw a little thin lines on a piece of plastic, but it certainly do not go, and I need advice on how and what.

I use two AB with a 0.3 nozzle, the second with 0.2 nozzle... I can not draw a nice thin line, instead they are all somewhat messy, as spikes, I do not know how to describe it seems, as Liquid ...

I've tried various combinations with paint/thinner ratio, as 50:50, 60:40 in favor of thinner, 70:30 in favor of thinner, 60:40 in favor of color, the pressure of 1 bar and 0.6 bar and 1.5 bar, but does not work...

The literature I've seen that AB should be almost touching the surface to be pulled lines, but I have lines that a not thick an could form from distance of 4-5 cm distance.

Help

Practice on a sheet of paper...practice makes permanent. Develop your technique and experiment with various pressure settings as well as paint to thinner ratios. Sounds as if it could be the result of various factors...again experimenting on paper will help you narrow it down and develop the technique you desire.

Your pressure settings look OK (8-21psi), so it's probably a problem with thinning. By "spikes," do you mean it's spreading out, making it look like a spider? That's usually caused by too much thinner and/or too much pressure. Try less thinner and see if that helps.

Is this a single or double-action AB?

Usually for fine detail work, low pressures (0.7-0.5 bar) and a high ratio of thiiner (70-80% thinner) is recommended, working very close to the model surface (5-8mm). That is what works for me with a gravity feed air brush.

While paper is a readily available surface on which to practice, it also absorbs some of the paint, reducing runners and can give a false sense of accomplishment. It would be good for practice as far as getting close to the results you desire, but your final practice ought to be on a piece of plastic - either an old model, plastic card, or whatever.

What has already been said basicly covers what you need to do.

-Gravity fed airbrushes are better, so if one of your airbrushes is a gravity feed, use it.

-Experiment with the thinning. Too much thinner might be as much problem as too little.

-Get closer. For really thin lines, as close as a couple of millimeters.

-Try to keep airpressure as low as possible.

-Remove the needle cap. On some airbrushes it makes a world of difference.

-If you are using acrylics, get some flow enhancer, and possible a retarder as well.