So... I planning to do this plane:

BiesMWP2.jpg

TS-8 Bies (Devil) trainer and liason plane designed by T. Soltyk. The concept began in 1953 and first flight took in July 1955. From late `50 to late `60 it was a working horse in polish training squadrons. Total build of 250. To be honest it was first modern all metal (almost) plane designed in Poland after 2ndWW including polish radial WN-3 engine. Plane has typical boring paintng sheme of `60 namely all silver/graysilver. Plane you see at pic is preserved at Polish Army Museum outdoor exhibition in Warsaw.

It will be an Italeri Su-17/22M4. Pavla cockpit and vacuform canopy, probably Equipage wheels and some photoetch (I have Eduard, Extratech and Airwaves stuff). Decals from Authentic Decals probably.

Hi,

I'd love to join this GB.

For starters I have a 1/48 Trump. Mig-15 that is already started. the wings have been glued together, the cockpit has been assembled and glued to one side of the fusselage. the fusselage has not been glued and nothing has been painted.

So what do you say, Can this one count?

thanks,

Ernie A.

Greetings from my temporary home Japan!

I`ll be in with a Zvezda MiG-21bis in Bulgarian AF markings.

Hope to start towards the end of the month, providing no new ashclouds are rolling in.......

Now the question is: What is Sebastijan building ;)

hehe I'll show you a preview of what I'm building - well it's almost finished now

s_t188_5.jpg

but seriously I still don't know what I'm gonna build for the GB... could be a VVS MiG-17 or Czechoslovakian MiG-29 or some EE MiG-21... I first have to clear some of my magazine stuff kits...