1/72 Czechoslovak L-39, Just started last week, but already quite a bit of work done.

I'll be using parts of the CMK Interior and Exterior Detail sets, custom decals (did the artwork myself), and loooots of scratch building.

Cheers,

-Hoops

For my second build I'll use Italeri MiG-29UB in 1/72 scale and finished it in east german colors. Also I'll use Pavla's aftermarket ejection seats. All other detailing will be done from scratch.

Primož

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Remember me? Well, some of you do. After a year long hiatus I'm going to try my hand at this again. To gently re-introduce myself back into the hobby, I picked an easy project. Trump 1/48 MiG-15UTI. What can go wrong, right? I'm not yet decided on the country and the camo, but I already started on the 'pit. So, count me in and wish me luck.

Z.

• 2 weeks later...
nenad, by the Rules of this GB, your build is too far... However you are more than welcome to share your build with us here.

No, rules are rules and I will not violate them, next time I'll do MiG-19... :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Nenad

• 5 weeks later...