Romulan BOP Reissue!

:D According to "Cult TV Man" Round 2 will reissue the old AMT Bird of Prey. The kit will be upgraded to correct some of the faults of the original kit. No more $60 to $125 ebay prices!

OOO May be they can do one in 1/350 scale? :D

:) According to "Cult TV Man" Round 2 will reissue the old AMT Bird of Prey. The kit will be upgraded to correct some of the faults of the original kit. No more $60 to $125 ebay prices!

Guys,

I hate to be a wet blanket because I would just about give up my right arm for an original Romulan BOP. But what I see on culttvman.com is the Klingon BOP, not the original Romulan one. Unless I'm missing something somewhere.

Paul

They actually have both the Klingon and Romulan BOP's listed for reissue. The Klingon BOP was listed as coming out in the fall. There was no date for the Romulan BOP that I saw.

Bob

Guys,

I hate to be a wet blanket because I would just about give up my right arm for an original Romulan BOP. But what I see on culttvman.com is the Klingon BOP, not the original Romulan one. Unless I'm missing something somewhere.

Paul

Paul , your not a wet blanket, But I was not clear. The info is on Cult TV Man's blog with photo's.

Rex

Paul , your not a wet blanket, But I was not clear. The info is on Cult TV Man's blog with photo's.

Rex

Thanks Rex,

I found it. I recall seeing somewhare there were extra sets of decals for this kit. The decal set was the feather patterns in Blue, green, and I think Grey in addition to the standard red color. Have to go look now and get some.

Paul

Thanks Rex,

I found it. I recall seeing somewhare there were extra sets of decals for this kit. The decal set was the feather patterns in Blue, green, and I think Grey in addition to the standard red color. Have to go look now and get some.

Paul

Yes Paul, there are decal sets for this kit as well as the smaller RBOP that came with the old AMT 3 kit set. See Cult TV Man or Federation models for those aftermarket decals. I will be jumping on this repop!

Rex

Yes Paul, there are decal sets for this kit as well as the smaller RBOP that came with the old AMT 3 kit set. See Cult TV Man or Federation models for those aftermarket decals. I will be jumping on this repop!

Rex

Rex,

You and me both brother. I suspect a lot of other people as well. I was willing to order the old AMT/Ertl kit at culttvman.com for $89.00 but didn't move fast enough. Now, when this one comes out, I may order several just so I can use all of the different colored decals. Decals I'm going to look for and order right now in anticipation of this kit getting released.

Cheers

Paul :P

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...