• 5 weeks later...

Finally got some modelling done in the last few days. Havin a go at scratch building some of the cockpit with eduard photo etch. Unforunately i'm going away for a month, then a week back than 2 weeks bush. Don't know if i can finish it in time of the completion of the group :woot.gif:. Will try, but i'm trying to make the model to a good standard and get good results. Any comments good or bad a more than welcome

P6170004.jpg

P6170005.jpg

P6170006.jpg

P6170007.jpg

P6170008.jpg

Cheers Crossy

Looking good so far.

The only question would be if you've dry fitted the instrument panel and its frame in yet ?

In both sidewall shots you've got parts that are quite far forward (undercarriage control on the starboard, control box on the port side) that look like they might interfere with the IP when it goes in.

Cheers,

Matt

Looking good so far.

The only question would be if you've dry fitted the instrument panel and its frame in yet ?

In both sidewall shots you've got parts that are quite far forward (undercarriage control on the starboard, control box on the port side) that look like they might interfere with the IP when it goes in.

Cheers,

Matt

Yeah i test fitted em, they fit, however the real test will be when i glue every thing together(touch wood), so in a month or so we will know the truth. will have to fix the starboard side control box as it looks a little half assed :whistle: . Thanks for the comments guys much appreciated

regards

Crossy