Not sure where best to post this so I will try here. I just joined the forum but I have been lurking for a couple of days. I have seen so much great work and tips that I just had to join. I build mainly aircraft but have been know to bulid the occational tank or ship.

I am an A&P that has worked on everything from GA to commercial aircraft. I have maintained Gulfstreams, Challenger 300s and the entire 600 line, Globals, Falcon 10s, some Lears, and Boeing 717s. I know there are not many models of these aircraft but I would be glad to give out what info I do have on them.

I plan on posting some of my pics as soon as I can.

Todd

Edited by crj700
Not sure where best to post this so I will try here. I just joined the forum but I have been lurking for a couple of days. I have seen so much great work and tips that I just had to join. I build mainly aircraft but have been know to bulid the occational tank or ship.

I am an A&P that has worked on everything from GA to commercial aircraft. I have maintained Gulfstreams, Challenger 300s and the entire 600 line, Globals, Falcon 10s, some Lears, and Boeing 717s. I know there are not many modles of these aircraft but I would be glad to give out what info I do have on them.

I plan on posting some of my pics as soon as I can.

Todd

Welcome aboard Todd. What do you mean by A&P?

Welcome aboard Todd. What do you mean by A&P?

Thank you

Sorry, by A&P I mean that I am a FAA approved aircraft mechanic. The A stands for Aircraft and the P is for Powerplant

Welcome aboard Todd. :lol:

I'm sure your experience will be very much appreciated. There is an active Airliner forum but your input will be more than welcome on any and all forums.

Jump in with both feet and enjoy your stay

:rofl:

Hello Todd.

WELCOME to the Forum. :doh:

Hope you enjoy your stay and peeking at models.

I look forward to your models and I love BOEINGS... :jaw-dropping::nanner:

I think you will LOVE the Airliner Modeling forum on here...

There is is forum for all genre ...

NICE to have you here..

HOLMES :salute: