RMMC Show 2010 in Nanton, Alberta

Gents,

RMMC Western Canadian Regional Model Show 29 May 2010 is fast approaching, and I can hardly wait! Six of us from Victoria will make the 10-12 hour drive up again this year. Last year was fun as the boys from Calgary hosted the show at the Nanton Lancaster Society Air Museum and this year should be the same Big Time fun. So besides us guys from Victoria, who else will be there? Any of the Sask. boys coming?

Hope to see all the guys there this year. Greetings to the McTavish boys, Tom Calbury oh and Massimo too :)

Cheers

Brad

Edited by Brad-M

Have fun guys..I wish I was going with you, I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really do! Anyone planning on flying the Nanton Lancaster back to Victoria for the return leg? Don't take too many of the trophies this time, or we may never get invited back again!

Don't forget...there is ALWAYS an avalanche or forest fire or Sasquatch sighting or something on those trips...so plan on coming back via Northern California just in case!

Alvis 3.1

Hey Brad,

The whole gang is looking forward to hosting another show. Just a few last items to deal with and we are set to go.

The Lanc will have 2 merlins turning, bomb bay doors and flaps operating and Landing lights working too.

We get more space inside this year, and have already booked more vendors than last year.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again real soon!