Cowtown Warbird Roundup.

Hey Y'all,

The Veterans Memorial Air Park and OV-10 Bronco Association would like to invite you to the Cowtown Warbird Roundup 10. This event will be held on Saturday 22 May at Meachem International Airport in Ft. Worth. Aircraft that will be in attendance include:

P-3C Orion

E-2C 2000

EA-6B Prowler

C-17

CH-53E

CH-46

UH-1N

UH-1Y

AH-1W

HH-65

OA-10A

F-18C

F-18D

F-18F

C-130J

KC-130

TH-57

T-38C

T-45

T-6 Texan II

And many more. For more information and schedule follow this link . I hope to see you there this weekend.

Dave Fassett

Edited by Bulldog 09

Mr Fassett thank you for the invite but I can't come Boo hoo..{Volcanic Ash}

But if anyone goes , I would LOVE to see your photos..

Looks like a good collection/variety of birds are gonna be there..

Have fun..

HOLMES :bobby:

I plan to be there marshalling warbirds.

JMC

Hey JMC,

Well then, I should be able to say hi. I will be launching and recovering the DOD aircraft so I should bump into you somewhere on the flight line. Just look for the big dude in the digi BDU's driving around on a budda tug.

Dave Fassett

Edited by Bulldog 09
Hey JMC,

Well then, I should be able to say hi. I will be launching and recovering the DOD aircraft so I should bump into you somewhere on the flight line. Just look for the big dude in the digi BDU's driving around on a tug.

Dave Fassett

Done, I will look for you. I will be pretty easy to spot-international orange shirt, vest and hat! The weather is supposed to be nice, for a change.

JMC

Well gentlemen, just got an update from the sky boss. Looks like a pair of F-18E's and AV-8B+'s have just joined the party. That brings the total to 9 on the Hornets. That is 3 C models, 2 D models, and a pair of E's & F's.

Dave Fassett

I thought I would post a few from this weekend. I will post more tomorrow after I retrieve them from my wifes camera.

First up P-3C. I was able to snap this just before the aircraft was handed over to me for taxiing.

100_3908.jpg

A pair of VMA-214 Harriers.

100_3912.jpg

100_3911.jpg

HMM-164 Phrog. The crew had just picked this bird up from the depot. It had been completely reworked and repainted. I got to put the first scratch on her when I hooked up the albar.

100_3913.jpg

My buddy Digger and a KC-130J out of Miramar.

100_3920.jpg

C-17 out of McGuire. This aircraft was only a week old. The crew picked it up in Long Beach the previous Friday, it still had the new plane smell.

100_3922.jpg

Barksdale A-10C

100_4066.jpg

My flight line. F-18F, F-18D, F-18C, F-18D ATARS, EA-6B ICAP II, and 6 Hogs.

100_4060.jpg

And our ramp wagons.

100_3946.jpg

Edited by Bulldog 09