Have about 500 kits that I am going to put up for sale keeping a select few,(some Navy stuff), will compiling a list

which is quite an endeavor even with the inventory spread sheet i have. Mostly 48th and 72nd scale kits. Current and a few hard to find versions. Kinda like a mini hobby shop I have. Just giving a heads up.

Chuck

Fly Navy

Well an update as the Memorial weekend has allowed me time to assess of what I have available for sale. Here are some images as I list some kits available for sale.

moda3.JPG

moda2.JPG

moda1.JPG

moda4.JPG

moda6.JPG

moda5.JPG

Now I am not selling it all, but like the ole saying goes anything is for sale.

Anyway, God Bless everyone, and those men and women serving abroad.

Chuck

Fly Navy

Edited by uscusn
I would be interested in the 72nn scale Tracker.

I believe I have a decal set included with the kit, I will check it tomorrow. 15.00 + shipping?

Thanks Chuck

What 1/48 scale hasegawa f-14s do you have? Also do you have any Hasegawa a-7's

Thanks

Jeremy

Yes P-23, F-14A+ Tomcat, and the F-14B Bombcat kit, SP-122...

Im leaning on hanging on to the Bombcat however.

Thanks Chuck

Fly Navy

The Pro modeller Me-410, Hase SH-3H Seaking, Tam Fw-190 F8, the Hase 1/72nd Tracker, the HC F-94A and the Ta-154 is no longer available. Have been sold. PayPal or Money orders, store or USPS. Bank Money orders take 10 days to clear who knows why. Shipping to CONUS, UK, Western Europe & Australia only. Not set in stone, but to these territories where your kits will get to your destination safely.

Chuck

Fly Navy

Edited by uscusn
Do you have any 1/48 scale Bandai armor? Also how much for the Tamiya 1/48 scale navy and airforce Skyraiders?

Thank You,

Steven H. McLain

68 Loop Road East

Pequea, PA 17565-9004

USA

E-mail: shm-lmm68@comcast.net

no armor in 48th scale, however the Skyraiders are 35.00 ea or 60.00 on the pair.

Thanks Chuck

Interested in 1/72 KA-6D, A-6E, and A-1 w/"special bomb". Also, you wouldn't have any 1/72 F3H's or A-3's for sale would you?

KA-6D Is still availabe, the a1 is sold thanks Chuck

Hi,

I'd appreciate a list of any Soviet/Russian items with asking prices and your zip code for shipping estimates. I am in zip 92692.

Thanks

Chuck

vissol@ix.netcom.com

Have about 500 kits that I am going to put up for sale keeping a select few,(some Navy stuff), will compiling a list

which is quite an endeavor even with the inventory spread sheet i have. Mostly 48th and 72nd scale kits. Current and a few hard to find versions. Kinda like a mini hobby shop I have. Just giving a heads up.

Chuck

Fly Navy

Hi,

I'd appreciate a list of any Soviet/Russian items with asking prices and your zip code for shipping estimates. I am in zip 92692.

Thanks

Chuck

vissol@ix.netcom.com

Your in So Cal, let me see what Soviet, A/C and in what scale? Have several available in 48th and in 72nd scale. Not much in WWII

but a few Cold War jets, and modern variants.

Thanks Chuck

Fly Navy

Yeah, in So Cal-Mission Viejo to be exact. 1/48 scale please. Cold War jets, and modern variants are my interest.

Thanks again,

Chuck

quote name='uscusn' date='Jun 2 2010, 01:06 PM' post='1996263']

Your in So Cal, let me see what Soviet, A/C and in what scale? Have several available in 48th and in 72nd scale. Not much in WWII

but a few Cold War jets, and modern variants.

Thanks Chuck

Fly Navy