Formula One coming to AUSTIN TX

Can't have too many race tracks.

Texas World Speedway

Texas Motor Speedway (not all that good of a road course)

Motorsports Ranch Cresson

Motorsports Ranch Houston

Grand Sport Speedway

Harris Hills

Eagle Canyon

I'll put up five bucks the track doesn't get built.

Watch it unravel and watch how they (F-1) mess everything up. I lived in Indy during that debacle. The guys at the Speedway, who certainly know how to host races, had NO say what so ever in how things were run, but they got all the blame when it was messed up. Every year it was a horrid mess both on the track and off. The F-1 guys would not listen to any advice given by the city or by the Speedway. Can you believe we were glad when they left and did nothing to try and keep them. Good luck!

Mark

I'm looking forward to the F1 races so close to home. Even better that means another track here in Texas and it should be a good one. Now if they get to build the one out by Blanco I will have 3 tracks within an hour and a half of my house. I gotta ge tme a new set of leathers thought as I sold the old ones after I lost weight. Love that track time.

But will people want to watch all them furiners racin them eggshell cars when they can watch hairy real men like Tony Stewart race tanks round and round and round?

Edited by Matt Roberts
But will people want to watch all them furiners racin them eggshell cars when they can watch hairy real men like Tony Stewart race tanks round and round and round?
I'll take the round 'n round sheet and a 36 pack of Silver Bullets please.