Thanks fellas! :wave:

Congrats to Cyrus Tan for his beautiful Kfir on the cover of the June edition of Model Airplane International!

It's a nice article with some great photos.

I'm looking forward to part 2 next month!

Hey Chris! You got the June issue already? Man... I haven't seen it yet. I'm still waiting for my copy in the mail and I really didn't expect it to make the cover since it's my first published article. And NO...they didn't tell me. :o

Thanks fellas! :)

Hey Chris! You got the June issue already? Man... I haven't seen it yet. I'm still waiting for my copy in the mail and I really didn't expect it to make the cover since it's my first published article. And NO...they didn't tell me. :cheers:

Cyrus my man! Congratulations!

Eric

Thanks fellas! :)

Hey Chris! You got the June issue already? Man... I haven't seen it yet. I'm still waiting for my copy in the mail and I really didn't expect it to make the cover since it's my first published article. And NO...they didn't tell me. :cheers:

Fantastic job and congrats Cyrus! I'm surprised they didn't forward you an advance copy as most magazines will do this when running your article, whether you are the cover feature or not. Demand more compensation from them next time. :cheers: Again...congratulations.

Greg

Thanks for all the praise and support guys. I really appreciate it and I hope you enjoy the article! :)

I'm surprised they didn't forward you an advance copy as most magazines will do this when running your article, whether you are the cover feature or not. Demand more compensation from them next time.

Me too... next time I'll remember to do that. I'm still a "rookie" so to speak when it comes to published material.

Thanks for all the praise and support guys. I really appreciate it and I hope you enjoy the article! :)

Me too... next time I'll remember to do that. I'm still a "rookie" so to speak when it comes to published material.

Again, congrats on a truly stunning model. For future reference, both SAM and FSM magazines do send you an advance copy gratis along with your check. :)

Greg

You got the June issue already? Man... I haven't seen it yet. I'm still waiting for my copy in the mail and I really didn't expect it to make the cover since it's my first published article. And NO...they didn't tell me. :o
Ooops... :woot.gif:

I hope I didn't 'Pilfer your Pleasure'®.

I assumed that you would have received an advance copy.

I was going to link the cover from MAIs website but it isn't up yet. (http://www.modelairplaneinternational.com/...s/nextissue.htm)

In fact they list the publish date as May 27th.

I received mine on May 25th.

That's faster than Sprue Brothers!

;)

Great work Cyrus. I got my copy earlier this week and read your article first. Also, thanks for taking the time to picture and write the article so that the rest of us can see how you do your magic. Flawless scribing!

Rodney

I can't believe you guys in the USA have it already,it isn't even on the news stands here in Glasgow.

Stephen

I have a paid subscription. I seem to get my copy 2-4 weeks before the stores here. It is a good magazine and the only one I subscribe to.

Rodney

Thanks again everyone!

So Cyrus, have you got your issue yet?
No... It probably won't arrive here until next week. :( Thanks for posting the pic & link Chris!
Also, thanks for taking the time to picture and write the article so that the rest of us can see how you do your magic.
No sweat Rodney... progess pics are important in telling a "story" especially for a conversion, but I must admit it does slow the build down. Most articles I've read focus on painting and decaling rather than the construction. I simply did the opposite so that the reader can get the most out of it. Enjoy! ;)
Now that is nice!

can anyone tell me what those white lines are on the leading edges of Kfir's?

Julien

I used to know that but I have forgotten. Something to do with making screws or fasteners on the leading edge extra visible if they fall out I think.