Hobbytown USA is having a Memorial Day sale and today they had the above mentioned Phantom, normally listing for $48(outrageous, I know) for 75% off. I also had a $5 customer reward coupon on my account, so I ended up with a $41 discount. My total was $7.73. Awesome.

Edited by DutyCat
Hobbytown USA is having a Memorial Day sale and today they had the above mentioned Phantom, normally listing for $48(outrageous, I know) for 75% off. I also had a $5 customer reward coupon on my account, so I ended up with a $41 discount. My total was $7.73. Awesome.

Coupon on top of a discount!

Most places do not do that but glad you did good! :deadhorse1:

Edited by drhornii
Hate to rain on your parade.....but that's the regular price ($13.99) at Tower Hobbies

Curt

But isn't that the very old (1960s/70s) mould? :unsure: Kit #C1/00331 or so?

Is there even a normal (i.e. non-limited edition) "new-tool" F-4 in 1/72 by Hasegawa? Or are all the "new tools" in special editions? For the F-15 Eagle there's the bog standard (and therefore relatively cheap) E13/00543 boxing.

Went to mine in Brandon FL...

they had a bunch of 25% off stickers on kits that would bring them down slightly but no significant reduction in price...

But then again... this is the HT USA that seems to be overrun with Pool Tables and other stuff

Oh well

William G