Sorry about this Terrence, but after weeks of no email responses and nothing showing up on my door step....I have no choice.

I bought a Revell 48th scale EA-6A and paid him 3 weeks ago. I have yet to see a response or a kit.

Terrence, if you are out there...just do the right thing man. Send me and the other people that are waiting a response....or better yet...the kits that we paid you for

Terrence, I am still waiting for you to do the right thing here. I have attemtped to contact you many many times, I have waited patiently for something to appear in the mailbox.....but I am not going to be waiting much longer. If I don't at very least hear something from Terrence by Friday, I will be contacting his local police department and filing a mail fraud claim.

Terrence, if you are out there and reading these messages, you need to at very least make some effort to contact me. I gave you my money in good faith, the least you could do is return that faith by taking 30 seconds to tell me what the hold up is.

• 2 weeks later...

Still no response from Terrence.

If there is anyone at all who can help on this....I would be greatly appreciative. I know Telley is in the same boat as I. Checks have been cashed, so I know they have been received. Yet....no kit.

Thanks to Two Mikes for giving me info on Terrence. I had to track him down via Facebook and contact him there.

Within fifteen minutes after sending him an email I got a response telling me the kit would be sent tomorrow.

Why on Earth it took me sending him a message via Facebook some 6 weeks after the fact to get the kit sent is beyond me, but at least I have some resolution.

EDIT - Well, yesterday Terrence promised me he would email me a confirmation number that the package was sent. It is now 4:20 (no smoking jokes please) on the west coast and I have heard nothing from Terrence. After 6 weeks of no communication (especially when I find out he is pretty active on Facebook...so I know for a fact he is not in the hospital or dead in a ditch somewhere), I am inclined to not give him many more chances.

Edited by paul.nortness

Another day passes, another snub by Terrence.

Yesterday, I contacted Terrence via Facebook and got a reply that he would send the kit today and he would send me a tracking number.

This afternoon, I had the following discussion with him.

Paul Nortness June 26 at 3:28pm

How's that tracking number coming Terrence?

Terrence Culton June 26 at 6:55pm

Dont worry Paul, I got you covered.

Paul Nortness June 26 at 7:27pm

I'm sorry but after 6 weeks, that is not very reassuring. I really don't mean to come off like a jerk here, but you have to put yourself in my boat for a minute. I have been trying to contact you for the last 6 weeks after sending my money to you in good faith. I trusted you to do the right thing and complete this deal in a timely manor. I need to know what is going on here. Why has it taken 6 weeks for this deal to be taken care of, and why did I have to track you down on Facebook just to get some sort of resolution? Like I said before....I really do not mean to come across as a jerk...I just want to know what the heck is going on because I do not like being strung along. Tell it to me straight and finish this deal. You told me yesterday you would finally send it and provide me a tracking number. I want to know what that tracking number is. This deal needs to be concluded without any more delays. If I do not have the Revell EA-6A in my mailbox by this coming friday (July 2), I will have no other option but to contact the post office and file a claim. I think after the amount of time I have already given you, that is not unreasonable. You also need to contact the other people on ARC and make those deals right. You cannot string people along and expect everything to be cool. I am very sorry it had to come to this, when I spoke with you before on ARC you seemed very friendly and cool. I hate the fact that I have to resort to tracking someone down and writing emails like this to get someone to uphold their end of an agreement. Please take care of this so we can put an end to this and conclude this without anymore hardship.

Thank you,

Paul Nortness

After all this time, Terrence still seems unwilling to conclude this deal....it should be noted that my money order had been cashed almost immediately.

If anyone else out there has a deal they have been waiting on Terrence to do the right thing, you can contact him here on his facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/tsculton

Yesterday, I contacted Terrence via Facebook and got a reply that he would send the kit today and he would send me a tracking number.

I'm sorry but after 6 weeks, that is not very reassuring. I really don't mean to come off like a jerk here, but you have to put yourself in my boat for a minute. I have been trying to contact you for the last 6 weeks after sending my money to you in good faith. I trusted you to do the right thing and complete this deal in a timely manor. I need to know what is going on here. Why has it taken 6 weeks for this deal to be taken care of, and why did I have to track you down on Facebook just to get some sort of resolution? Like I said before....I really do not mean to come across as a jerk...I just want to know what the heck is going on because I do not like being strung along. Tell it to me straight and finish this deal. You told me yesterday you would finally send it and provide me a tracking number. I want to know what that tracking number is. This deal needs to be concluded without any more delays. If I do not have the Revell EA-6A in my mailbox by this coming friday (July 2), I will have no other option but to contact the post office and file a claim. I think after the amount of time I have already given you, that is not unreasonable. You also need to contact the other people on ARC and make those deals right. You cannot string people along and expect everything to be cool. I am very sorry it had to come to this, when I spoke with you before on ARC you seemed very friendly and cool. I hate the fact that I have to resort to tracking someone down and writing emails like this to get someone to uphold their end of an agreement. Please take care of this so we can put an end to this and conclude this without anymore hardship.

Thank you,

Paul Nortness

After all this time, Terrence still seems unwilling to conclude this deal....it should be noted that my money order had been cashed almost immediately.

If anyone else out there has a deal they have been waiting on Terrence to do the right thing, you can contact him here on his facebook page.

Hi all!

I, too, have been ripped off by Terrence, and, have been in contact with Paul over this matter. I have been sending Terrence so many e-mails, that I think he has blocked my e-mail addy so he doesn't have to feel so guilty every day, when he sees another e-mail from Telly wanting his kit. Come on, TERRENCE, pony-up MAN,

be the man you were when you decided to start ripping people off! You know that Facebook is a place where really bad things happen to people who aren't honest? Just watch Judge Judy, and, Judge Joe Brown. Maybe we can get you on national TV, and, do a little reaming to make you come clean? Who's with me? Let's do it?

Telly

Thank you,

Paul Nortness

Hi all!

I, too, have been ripped off by Terrence, and, have been in contact with Paul over this matter. I have been sending Terrence so many e-mails, that I think he has blocked my e-mail addy so he doesn't have to feel so guilty every day, when he sees another e-mail from Telly wanting his kit. Come on, TERRENCE, pony-up MAN,

be the man you were when you decided to start ripping people off! You know that Facebook is a place where really bad things happen to people who aren't honest? Just watch Judge Judy, and, Judge Joe Brown. Maybe we can get you on national TV, and, do a little reaming to make you come clean? Who's with me? Let's do it?

Telly

Well....Terrence actually came through and sent the kit. I received it (albeit crushed because he poorly packaged it with nothing more than brown paper and the original box) this afternoon.

I still can't help but think this never would have been concluded were it not for Two Mikes sending me info regarding Terrence on Facebook. I bet if I hadn't been able to track him down, this deal never would have been concluded.

Going to keep this post up so no one else will fall into Terrence's trap.

Good luck Dave!

Well....Terrence actually came through and sent the kit. I received it (albeit crushed because he poorly packaged it with nothing more than brown paper and the original box) this afternoon.

I still can't help but think this never would have been concluded were it not for Two Mikes sending me info regarding Terrence on Facebook. I bet if I hadn't been able to track him down, this deal never would have been concluded.

Going to keep this post up so no one else will fall into Terrence's trap.

Good luck Dave!

Thanks, Paul. I'm glad you finally concluded your deal. Wonder why he completely ignores me? Did he say anything back to you about me?

Telly

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks, Paul. I'm glad you finally concluded your deal. Wonder why he completely ignores me? Did he say anything back to you about me?

Telly

Good News! Terrence has contacted me, and, has said he would send me my kit along with del. conf. if I sent him my addy again. I did, but, haven't heard back from him--I'm hoping he keeps his word--this time.

Telly

good to hear he is finally coming through.
I have some good news, too. Terrence has finally come through for me. After Paul contacted him on Facebook, I did the same. No one wants to be "Bad-mouthed" on that site. Terrence contacted me, and, even tho' I had my doubts after the first few e-mails, he came through, and, finally sent my kit. He didn't give any excuses, apologies, etc., just the kit--which, by the way, came before I even got the conf. number. He claimed he forgot it in his pocket. Now, he has moved, so, he might be a little harder to find, but, keep on, I think he is on a guilt trip, and, will come around as long as you keep at him. Maybe, he's had a change of heart. He knows he needs us if he wants to continue with the "friends" he's made here? Now, if everyone could get Dean to come around, everything would almost seem normal again--HUH?

KEEP ON-KEEP ON-KEEP ON. Good Luck!

Telly

• 3 weeks later...