Hi all, my latest:

100_3721.jpg

100_3725.jpg

100_3724.jpg

100_3726.jpg

100_3727.jpg

100_3729.jpg

100_3730.jpg

Overall a nice kit. Only thing I changed were the cannon, the seat and the weapons. I wanted a real Gulf war loadout, and the 4 MK20's and 2 Lmavs looked the coolest.The ones provided in the kit weren't good enough IMO, so I took some from academy and tamiya.. I enjoyed the build and am happy with the result.

I know these were land based, but I don't get to use this deck from my F-4J dio enough.

For now this is my last 1/32 kit, I'm switching to 1/48...

Gorgeous build. I didn't even realize the carrier deck. Doesn't look out of place at all.

Switching to 1/48 ? Having problems with shelf space ? Yep, I got it bad too.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all, my latest:

100_3721.jpg

100_3725.jpg

100_3724.jpg

100_3726.jpg

100_3727.jpg

100_3729.jpg

100_3730.jpg

Overall a nice kit. Only thing I changed were the cannon, the seat and the weapons. I wanted a real Gulf war loadout, and the 4 MK20's and 2 Lmavs looked the coolest.The ones provided in the kit weren't good enough IMO, so I took some from academy and tamiya.. I enjoyed the build and am happy with the result.

I know these were land based, but I don't get to use this deck from my F-4J dio enough.

For now this is my last 1/32 kit, I'm switching to 1/48...

Very nice model I am also working on my harrier and I was wondering if you did any thing to the nose of your kit to me the shap looks wrong its too short and has a curve that should not be there