Just got a mail from HLJ that my Hasegawa Sufa's are on their way, but it looks like I might have to squeeze in a Kinetic one as well...

Cheers,

Andre

Impressive.

It is worth noting though that the Popeye was never carried by the Sufa (or any F-16 in service today).

Consider them a bonus for your 1/72 Eagles. :woot.gif:

Impressive.

It is worth noting though that the Popeye was never carried by the Sufa (or any F-16 in service today).

Can I suggest the more expensive Hasegawa kit to you that comes without weapons and thus eliminates the problem ?

:cheers:

Stef

One would think there are only two kinds of F-16s in existence - the Barak and the Sufa. And I don't even know what those are. Remember when the USAF was the major F-16 user worldwide, and there were only F-16A/B and C/Ds? :thumbsup:

J

One would think there are only two kinds of F-16s in existence - the Barak and the Sufa. And I don't even know what those are. Remember when the USAF was the major F-16 user worldwide, and there were only F-16A/B and C/Ds? :thumbsup:

J

But remember modeling wise the USAF Vipers really have not been all that interesting of a build since the 1990s, basically the same paint scheme with differant bland squadron codes. The Israeli and other foreign schemes that Kinetic allows to be built OOB have differant schemes and often enough detail differances to make multiple builds a bit more interesting - sort of like doing Phantoms. You can build 5-10 now without any two looking alike without too much trouble.

Impressive.

They`ve defineatly been trialled.

http://images47.fotki.com/v1476/photos/1/1...popeye_4-vi.jpg

This is the slightly smaller Popeye II or `Have Lite`, widely reported to be in use with Israeli F-16 but I can`t find any pics on t`web.

Cheers, Ian