Welcome to the Not your Nation Group Build here on ARC.

This Group Build is a Fun Group Build for Subjects you desire that are not of you home Nation. Example I am from US and my Entry will be a Panavia Tornado UK, and so on, this is open to All Nations, All Era's , and Subjects, Ships, Armor, Rotary etc. So welcome and lets have a fun little Summer Build.

Any aftermarket products are/is encouraged

Please Post no more than 5 pics of you completed Entry, and you may post a WIP of your Build if you wish.

Also you may enter as many subjects you wish.

Sorry no whifs.

Also we have 2 sponsors for a raffle coming on board also, more to follow.

Eugene, Jon

Edited by ThunderGrunt
Welcome to the Not your Nation Group Build here on ARC.

This Group Build is a Fun Group Build for Subjects you desire that are not of you home Nation. Example I am from US and my Entry will be a Panavia Tornado UK, and so on, this is open to All Nations, All Era's , and Subjects, Ships, Armor, Rotary etc. So welcome and lets have a fun little Summer Build.

Any aftermarket products are/is encouraged

Please Post no more than 5 pics of you completed Entry, and you may post a WIP of your Build if you wish.

Also you may enter as many subjects you wish.

Sorry no whifs.

Also we have 2 sponsors for a raffle coming on board also, more to follow.

Eugene, Jon

I have a question, do items that are made in your country but used by others count? IE a n Israeli F-4, F-15, F-16, etc, etc, etc?

This GB snuck up on me. Still considering about joining. I have plenty of subjects that fit the bill, will get back to you on that.

I notice this thread has been pinned but a few others like 'The NATO Hangar', The Toolshed, The Flightline and The S4 aren't but I think should be? Just an impression to keep you Admin threads together...

B)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...